21

Three days later I was home. Back in LA. I got over that terrible, awful, hangover on day one and I was a little bit of a wreck. My sleeping schedule was out of whack and so were my eating times.

I lay in bed texting Dylan. I really missed him. I know we had only spent a week together, but I felt different. Don't get me wrong I was so happy to be back with Grace. She was so happy to see me when I got off the plane.

"Mel?" Grace asks me while knocking on my door. 

"What?"

"Do you wanna go to the King's game tonight?"

"No," I wasn't up for much of anything.

You could hear Grace sigh through the door and then her feet padded away.

I missed Dylan.

There was something about the way he would almost always cook breakfast, or how he was late to practice, maybe I miss his dimples the most.

I didn't know when I was going back and that hurt the most.

The hunger of not eating anything stabbed my stomach. So I finally got up out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

Grace and Tyler were on the couch.

"You guys are bunnies I swear," I roll my eyes at them and grab some cereal from the cabinet.

"Not having sex!" Grace tells me.

"Weren't you going to the King's game?"

"Ty played." Grace ran her fingers through the hair of the boy between her legs.

"Gross," I rolled my eyes.

Tyler said something that made Grace laugh and she kissed him some more.

I wanted that.

I had that.

~

The next morning I woke up to quiet. That's all I wanted really.

I got up out of bed and went to the luggage that I haven't unpacked yet. I sat down on the carpet that tickled my legs then I unzipped the luggage.

On the top there were all the pictures I had on Dylan's nightstand and the dresser. I took those out and placed them at random around the room.

Next, were all the clothes. I took them out one by one and at the bottom of the bag I noticed Dylan's boxers and his tee shirt.

I smiled and replaced my tee with his.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:00 already. Dylan would be up and probably just finishing practice.

I sighed and then made my way to the living room. When I stepped outside of my room Grace's room was open and her bed was made.

I stepped into it and the white bed spread was pulled up over the pillows. A picture of us was on one side of her dresser and on the other side was a picture with her a Tyler. I figured that's whom she must be out with now.

That's when I left her room and went to the kitchen. The radio was plugged in on the counter and I turned it on, so while I made eggs music was blasting. I liked it.

The music poured into my veins like water. It didn't take long for the music to really get to me, so I started dancing. It felt good not to care anymore. I danced and danced without a care in the world.  The music filled every part of me. 

Everything I had been worrying about these past couple of days instantly went away.

A/N: Filler sorry :(