01 - l o s t

Before you start reading, this is (quite) an AU!, that mixes the Final Fantasy's games and universes. The characters from Final Fantasy VII and XIII are from the first game, and so their personalities.
Thank you for reading :)

" After the Goddess Etro's death, Gran Pulse and Valhalla blend to form Nova Chrysalia. Various kingdoms were built during this time, and alliances were formed. The Kingdom of Lucis was one of the most importants of Nova Chrysalia, besides Tenebrae. They were allies, and ruled Nova Chrysalia with peace. "

Nova Chrysalia
Luxerion

You woke up with a headache, feeling heavy and a little bit dizziness

You woke up with a headache, feeling heavy and a little bit dizziness. You didn't had any idea of where were you, and what you were doing. Examinating the local, you widened your [color] eyes, gazing the dark-colored place. It was cold, and you shuddered as the wind touched your [color] skin.

"Nhm." You groaned to yourself, as you got up from the cold ground, and tottered a little, before getting fully equilibrated. Suddenly, a bunch of people with giant swords ran on a queue. They were running on the black street, training.

"Soldiers." You whispered. The only word that left your mouth were that. You knew exactly who were they; your father was a soldier. He used to get home and tell you all the adventures he went being a soldier, and you were surprised, but amazed about what he could do. His job was saving peoples, saving the world, and protecting the royal family. Your eyes shone as he told you ever single history.

Distracted by your thoughts and moments from the past, you accidentally fell, again, on the cold ground, as a soldier bumped into you.

"Oh..! I'm sorry!" The soldier apologized, turned his head to you, and backed to run. You stayed on the ground, staring the group fading away through the city. You groaned something, frustrated, and tried to get up, but you failed. Your hand was cut by the fallen, as your knees, that were scratched. A tall figure appeared, and you faced it as your eyes narrowed to examine the one. It was a blonde soldier, with ocean blue eyes; he was the last of the queue, and he extended his hand covered by a black glove, and you took it. He helped you to get up, and gave you a warm look.

"Are you alright?" His voice was calming and firm, as his mako blue eyes fixed on your pair of [color] eyes. You nodded, without leaving a single word to him.

"Yeah. A soldier just bumped into me. But I'm alright." You broke the silence, spoking to him. You stretched your hand, with the scratches. He approximated your hand to his face, examining the cut.

"Are you sure?" He widened his eyes, raising his blonde eyebrows. "You're getting infected if you don't put a curative in this." The blonde continued. "Follow me. I'll take you to the base." He walked, making a gesture to you.