The meaning of life?

Some may say that life is hard and cruel but others may say that life could be easy if you follow the rules, the truth is there is no rules and no way of having a easy,smooth life. Life is a bumpy road and we need to learn to be steady while we travel through the bumpy ride.

'What is the meaning of life?' one of the most asked questions after 'are you OK?' I believe that there isn't a solid answer for this question, for everyone its a different reason and when we pass away, the dash on our grave stone will tell you the answer. The reality is that you are creating the answer day by day minute by minute. Remember after you pass away one day you will be just a memory to some people, make sure to be a good one.

Life is never easy for people who dream,they expect a lot in life and they don't do enough for their dreams to come alive, they sit their waiting their dreams to come to them but that's not how it works you have to get up and work yourself to YOUR dreams. It may take a while but I promise you if you give everything you have and work harder than yesterday it will come true, it will happen. Did I tell you everyone dreams therefore life isn't easy for anyone...

Don't ask what life means,YOU define it. Life is half spent until one knows the meaning of life.

You came here for a reason,I hope you found the reason.