Drunken Tears » l.t

*Prologue*

Louis huffed as he stared into the bottom of his empty beer bottle. He threw it into the growing pile of other empty beer bottles before dragging himself off of the couch and into his kitchen where he opened the fridge.

"Great , one left."He mumbled sourly as he grabbed the last beer bottle and closed the fridge behind him. He popped open the bottle and leant against the island gulping his drink down , his throat used to the burn of the alcohol as it slid down his throat.

"Louis!"He heard a voice call out as his front opened and slammed shut. He didn't call back knowing the person would end up finding him in the kitchen soon enough. In a short minute Harry walked through the door holding empty beer bottles glaring at Louis.

"Hey mate , what are you doing here?"Louis slurred hiccuping a bit at the end of his sentence. Harry shook his head placing the bottles on the counter as he stood in front of his yet again drunken friend.

"Lou , you promised. You promised that the next time I'd visit you you'd be over your drinking problem. How many is it now?"Harry asked as he rubbed his hands over his face before looking at me.

"A few a day , it depends on how much it hurts. I tried Harry but...it was calling me. This is my last one today , I have no more."He said frowning at him tipping his drink to see how much he had left. Harry sighed pinching the bridge of his noise.

"Louis , this needs to stop. Now. Not soon , not later , not tomorrow , not next week but now! I can't stand to see you this way and if management finds out...You need to get your fucking act together!"Harry yelled before stomping out of the house and slamming the door behind him.

"Well who needs you or management anyway? I'll do whatever the fuck I want!"Louis yelled to no one as he glared at the closed door. He put his drink back up to his lips tilting it back. He looked to the side.

Bad decision , there smack on the wall was a picture of him and his now ex-girlfriend Eleanor Calder looking happy as ever. He staggered over to the wall glaring at the picture , specifically at Eleanor.

"You traitor , you lied to me. Told me that you loved me and than just left me for some other guy. I hope you're happy , you.."Louis suddenly grabbed the picture off the wall staring at it a bit before throwing it across the other room in a flash causing it to shatter.

"Shattered just like my heart."He mumbled laying against the wall before sliding down the wall clutching the bottle to his chest , trembling with tears running down his cheeks.

"She lied. She never loved me , she was using me. I'll never fall in love again."Louis promised himself as he sat there trembling and crying over a broken heart.