Chapter 3

We are currently at a gas station because I being the dramatic one I am made her stop the car.

"Jaylee You can't be mad at me! You always talked about wanting to move to Cali!" She said while pouting

"Did you even think this through? We don't have enough money for gas to drive us all the way to California... And who would even drive? I'm 16! I haven't gotten my license yet." I yet again roll my eyes at her. Layla was never one to fully think things out so I knew we'd most likely just go back to school finish out the day and I'd work my shift I Have today.

"Well... Atcually I have my license, and I've been saving for this day and I knew you had a savings account so I took out... About $1000 and.... I borrowed the car you had in your garage. Lastly I got us an apartment there that's only 500$ a month for rent so all we have to do is find a job there and we have a month to do it! Are you convinced yet?" She says this as she grins evilly because she knew she'd won.. I'd be taken all the way across the country just for a road trip to California where I'm going to be forced to go to school there.... And once again not have any friends...

But little did I know, my life was about to be transformed...