"What even." -Part 1 of dumb chapeter Names.

Mimi jumped onto her bed, the bed bouncing as she landed on it. She scrolled through the App SV, looking for a actually interesting Roleplay or Just Chat to join. As she refreshed the page over and over again all she saw was Shit and more shit. A list of non stop boredom:
-Highschool RP
-Supernatural Highschool RP
-Haunted Mansion RP
She rolled her eyes. 'Why must everything be so boring?' She asked herself inside of her mind.
-Bored Chat
-Wanna RP?
-Mature Kik RP
She stopped and stared at the mature kik RP. She knew there was no way she was going to join that, especially because it wasn't literate or at least semi literate. Plus that RP was made 16 minutes ago, so no way she could join it. By now it'd be too late. Mimi had only stopped on that RP because she thought about how The creator of that chat was probably getting a private message from a curator or leader of the app. The curators would always say something like: " Hi! I'm sorry to say but your chat(or blog or something) has broken he community guidelines! Our app is G+ so we can't have anything mature on our app :D! Our app is 12+ But we know that there are kids younger than that on here. So please remove your chat. This is just a warning :D"
This had happened to Mimi once actually...they didn't even ask her to take down her chat, they took it down for her. But anyway let's not talk about that.
She refreshed the page once again to see a chat that she thought why the heck not and joined it:
- Anyone Interested in Korean Boys?
Once she joined she saw that the chat was made by a guy named Jintastic, Mimi already followed him and had talked to him before. The two weren't really friends but more just people who knew each other and would talk if they happened to be in the same chat.
「【MimiTheNeko Joined the Chat】
Mimi: Of Course I'm interested Lol
Jintastic: Good
Jintastic: ;3 Because I am. 』

Mimi said of course because she figured Jin knew by now that she was Korean obsessed, that's how they knew each other after all. See, I think I forgot to say that, This is just some Mimi likes Koreans moment. This is Mimi and Jin are obsessed Kpop lovers. And by that I mean They both love Kpop.
Like Jin for example, he's not Jintastic because his name could be Jin in real, it's because he loves Jin from BTS. And Mimi, her profile pic is literally Lay from Exo with cat ears gif. Here, let me show you:
《 Mimi's Profile Gif: 》

 Here, let me show you: 《 Mimi's Profile Gif: 》

《Jintastic's Profile Gif:》