"WHAT THE F-" -Part 2 of dumb chaperter names

Jin was laying in his bed, staring at his phone. He put his phone down after telling Mimi to go to bed. It was 2Am for mimi, and 11Am for Jin. He honestly didn't know what to do now with Mimi asleep. He scrolled through Roleplays like Mimi had when she was alone, only to decide not to join any because they all seemed too boring. Jin got up out of his bed and threw some clothes on, as he did so his dog stared at him and watched him change.

Every morning his dog did this, and it always meant "Will you please take me For a walk?" So every morning Jin took his dog out for a walk around in neighborhood. Most days he'd walk through his neighborhood to the nearby park then hang out there a bit, and that was what he planned to do this day.

Jin opened his bedroom door then let his dog out of his room, then walked out behind his dog and closed the door. He and the dog walked downstairs and out of the house then they started walking down the street together. Jin actually also had a cat, but she was always asleep in the morning. And surprisingly Jin didn't need a leash for his dog, his dog just always seemed to listen and do as he told him too.

"Hey!" A Boy yelled than ran out of his house which Jin was walking past.
Jin smiled then spoke: "hey.."
"Sooo walking your dog?" They asked.
"As you can see." Jin said while they started to follow his dog to the park.
Eventually they made it too the park, then Jins friend spoke again and pointed at a girl. "Look! It's that girl again...the one I saw last week. Should I talk to her?"
"Go for it." Jin mumbled as he watched his dog run off somewhere in the park.

Jins friend nodded than walked away to talk to some girl.

He sighed as he started to run to his dog. Dammit dog. Why you always gotta be trying to hump the female dogs? Should of got u neutered!
Jin's eyes widened as his foot got caught on something that felt like a rock,  Jin then suddenly face planted into something, hard, Cold and probably made of concrete. Then everything went blank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh.." TaeJoon groaned as he felt someone bump into his chest. He woke up, opened his eyes a little and almost jumped out of his skin. "GAH!" He jumped back in the bed and practically fell out of it.

Mimi fell out of the bed just like he had, his screaming caused her to get even more scared. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed with all her might then realalized she was covering herself with her arms. She. Was. Naked.
Her eyes widened. 'WTF IS HAPPENING!" She looks down at her naked body then at her hands. '.....wait a minute...Wtf.....I'm white af...I'm supposed to be black.'

"Wait a sec- I - It's Mimi!" He whispered to himself quietly and then looked down at himself. He wanted to scream his head off right now. He stood up and looked down at his dick and covered his mouth. "H-holy shit." He mumbled quietly. He looked back at the girl, Who looked like The fake Asian Mimi.
She looked up at the boy again as he was now standing and staring at her.

"M-mimi?" Jin....who was apparently Taejoon now spoke just before someone opened the door and peeked into the room.

"What the heck...." The Korean boy who peaked in the room mumbled loudly. Another Asian boy walks up behind from behind the first one to peek in the pushed him out of the way.
"Damn Taejoon you were drunk as fuck last night weren't you?" The second boy to enter the room chuckled then walked right back out of the room, not even noticing Mimi.

The first boy to enter continued to stand there, then his jaw dropped a little when he looked at Mimi then Taejoon. "You fucked Mimi from 거침없는 (geochim-eobsneun Heart/ Unstoppable heart)
[ Ok I just randomly came up with that name, and for all ik I might change it so don't get attached to the name of that group]