Chapter 5

Once we arrive at the precinct, we are greeted by Mrs. Rachel "Hello there Mrs. Lily Bell it's been awhile." she says with a smile. I have always admired Mrs. Rachel with her caramel colored skin brown/black wavy hair and green eyes. Her uniform makes her eyes pop showing the light flakes of blue in them. "Yes Mrs. Rachel it has been a lot time but it good to see you lot again." I say with a smile. As we walk in the precinct most the people wave at me or say hello for I have been visiting for years. "Well this way Lily I need to do some paperwork then i"ll give you the tour...again." Nate said as I look around smiling. When we reached his desk I saw two files labeled Alice and Allison Bell. Nate seemed to be aware of my uneasiness and went to move them away. "Have you found anything yet..I miss them terribly." I say with sad eyes. Nate just shook his head no. "Would it be alright if I had a look?" I ask. Nate started to say no but soon he could she the determination in my eyes to help solve this case, so he slid them over to me and mouthed "Put them in your bag and read them at home." i shook my head and did as told. As Nate did his paperwork i drew him a picture. Everyone said i had a unique ability when it came to art. As i drew my picture i heard a deep voice, one i have only heard once before " Sweet little Lilly Bell almost grown up so you will see just what you're made of, a good friend to you and a great friend to me, will all but soon be your second daddy, but just remember your different in many ways, for you can see and hear us plain at day. Have fun little Lilly Bell as you play for time is short and soon is the day, when we meet again in time, forever together as time rewinds." a chill run through me as I hear the word play back in my mind "Nate did you say something?" I ask as I finish my masterpiece, "No little Lilly Bell I surely didn't." he said mimicking my accent. "Oh well I drew you something and is it almost ice cream time?" I ask. he looks at the picture and smiles " Yes Lilly we are leaving now and I love your drawing." I smile and look at the picture. It's was of me and Nate and looked as tho someone took a photograph of us. We headed out to ice cream but not before i run to Mrs. Rachel's desk to ask "Mrs. Rachel would you do us the honor of joining me and Nate for ice cream this lovely afternoon?" A smile forms at her lips when she see's Nates blushing face "I would love to Lily." she said as she got her coat and got in Nate's patrol cruiser. Nate looks at me with thankful eyes, I knew he has fancied her for a long time but was to shy to say anything. After ice cream we dropped Mrs. Rachel off at her house "That was fun Nate and little Lilly maybe we could do it again one day." she said with her longing eyes set on Nate's blue ones. "Y..yeah Rachel maybe." Nate managed to stutter out. after that we drove back to Mrs.Lisa's when Nate asked me a question " Lilly how would you like to come live with me and be my real daughter?" I was in complete shock, my dream was coming true "Oh my gosh Nate that would be brilliant." I say as I hug him. I hear him laugh and say "Well come on then, I have some papers to sign."