Just met you

Shawn-

I want into a house party with Cole and stop to look around. Wow that's a lot of people.

"Isn't it weird that were at someone's house party and we don't even know?" Cole says skeptical.

"No. My manager knows the owner. They work together and she said to invite me." I say loudly because the house is so loud.

I look at Cole. "And didn't you invite your date to this party?"

"Yeah, and her name is Sophie."

"Sophie. So your gonna leave me at this huge party for her?" I tease, I'm but half serious.

"You'll be fine. Go socialize or find a girlfriend." Cole says as he walks away because Sophie walked in.

"I don't want a girlfriend!" I yell to him as he turns back to look at me.

"Well that's unfortunate," Someone says behind me. I turn around quickly.

It was Andrea.

"Andrea," I become confused. "Wait, What's unfortunate?"

"Oh, that you don't want a girlfriend. I'm sure thousands of girls would love to be your girl." She says with a half smile and some attitude.

Before I had the chance to answer she walked away. I'm slightly freaking out inside as I walk the other way to find Cole."

"DUDE, Andrea is here." I'm so distracted I don't notice the fact I interrupted a make out session.

"Yea, I know. I already saw her."

"What?"

"I saw her talking to some dude. I went up to her, told her you were here, and said she should find you to say hi." He explains.

I pat him on the back without saying anything and I stand up to quickly i fall over.

Someone catches my arm. "Woah, you okay there big guy?"

It was this short, blonde wearing really short shorts and a black hoodie.

"Yeah. I just got a lot on my mind. Haha."

"Oh, you wanna get a drink and talk about it?" She says as she grabs my hand.

"No, thank you, but I'm trying to find someone." I respond clearly not interested.

I walk away before she can say anything else. I find Andrea talking to some guy by the drink table. I can't help but notice he looks like me. I have a whole new skin of confidence and I walk to the drink table to get a drink. I see from the corner of my eye Andrea turn around to look at me, before turning back to the guy to say something. The guy shortly walks away and Andrea approaches me.

"You know, he looks just like me." I say without looking at her and continue making a drink."

"Who?"

"That guy you were talking to."

"Jealous??" she says and walks closer towards me.

"Is there anything to be jealous of?" I play along.

"You didn't answer the question,"

"Never."

"why is that?"

I look at her with a smile. "I just know your not at all interested in him. You just met him."

I can't help but notice what she's wearing. She honesty looks beautiful.

"I just met you too,"

"well no one said your interested in me,"

"Pretty sure I just did."

Still looking at her, I raise my eyebrows and she blushes. She looks down at her feet and I place my hand on her cheek and move her head so it's looking back up at me.

"...I.. Need to go," She stutters from the gentle touch.

"Party just started, party pooper." I take my hand off of her check but she grabs it.

"No," she laughs. "I need to go upload a video real quick. You can come with me if you want"

He smiles. I start walking to the stairs leading to Jenny's office and Shawn follows me. She open the door to her new, gigantic, office.

"Woah," I says dramatically.

She smile and roll my eyes. She sits at the huge apple computer and put in the memory card.

"Okay," she says after she sets up everything. "You have 20 minutes to ask me whatever you want, starting now."

I think for a second. "Okay. This will be interesting."

{~}