04; It's Nothing.

Chapter Four; It's Nothing.

I woke up. This time, to my phone ringing.

'Hello?'

'Lucia? Is that you?'

'Who's this?'

'It's me, your mother. I missed you and I-

'What do you want?'

'Lucia, I'm sorry. We are all sorry-

'I'm sorry too' I said before hanging up on her sarcastically.

"Who was that?" Lukas asked, popping next to me.

I didn't realise that I was nearly yelling. That made Lukas wake up too? Maybe the whole neighborhood woke up already.

I shook my head quickly back and forth. "It's nothing." I wasn't planning on telling him about 'her'. About my family.

"OK, what are you keeping from me?" He asked, and I guess he wasn't joking around I think he was serious.

"I'm not"

He shook his head in disagreement. "When you lie, you flutter your eyes and you touch your nose reapetdly. I know you lied when I asked you yesterday why did you leave the party."

I wasn't expecting him to know when I lie, "OK, I'll tell you when I feel comfortable about it" I said, honestly meaning it.

He smiled, "I'm looking forward to it, and I wish you wouldn't lie this time." He said, once he got up and left the room, I texted Alex.

L- mom just called me

A- she was yelling at me, tho.

L- why?!

A- "you poisoned her brain! You changed your sister against us. What did she tell you? Tell me right now what did she tell you!" I swear my mother is like that lady from The Ring!

L- let her know that I don't have anyone on my side, tho. She did this to herself. I'm happy that I'm in Germany right now. The german people are quite nice.

A- Lucy, you have ME on YOUR side

L- you were on their side isn't it?

A- Yeah I was! I WAS.

L- I doubt.

A- stop talking about that. So, have you met any German guys? Yum yum?

L- well there is Lukas...

A- how does he look like? Is he hot? I feel that I'm gay now...

L- I have to go to school now. He is waiting for me. If you want to see what does he look like, search google "Lukas Rieger" byee

L- he better be hot if he wants to date my sister!

L- we ARE NOT dating. Bye see you in 6 days.

A- bye <3

I put my phone on my bed and locked the door. I showered and then got out and wore a baby pink short floral dress with my hair down and put on a pink flates. I went downstairs and Lukas wasn't there? I ate and went to school.