Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next morning I asked her and of course being my luck made it seem like a date. Without having a seconds thought for the next month we were going to parties together every time. It seemed like we were dating even at school. Taylor was throwing another party this Friday and like usual we were going together. A lot had happened in a month. I had told Taylor that I liked her and I wasn’t sure if she liked me too. We had a project due in science together and I had been to her house to work on it a lot. I had caught her staring at me half the time and on the last day I kissed her. It wasn’t a peck on the lips, but a make out. It went on for at least fifteen minutes. In the midst of our kiss her brother had walked by, causing him to now hate every living inch of me. ‘If you cheat once you cheat forever.’ He had said to Taylor about Rachel and me. She had agreed and was now upset with me for the whole week ignoring the two of us at whatever cost it meant. So in which case, today was Friday and almost time for the party.

By the time it was eight I was pulling into Rachel’s driveway. I went and knocked on her door. “Dayton. I want you to meet my parents.” They shook my hand.

“Hi; it’s nice to meet you.” She smiled.

“Okay. Let’s go.”

She pulled me out to the car. I started the engine and drove to Taylor’s home. I parked across the street and got out of the car. The house was bigger than most around and it seemed more modern. There weren’t that many people there, but it was only eight. We walked up and Val opened the door. I felt like I practically shrunk down. He let us in and she tugged me along with her. She immediately found Taylor. It was awkward. I was quiet which wasn’t unusual though it did lead to a lot of questions. Rachel gripped my hand and Taylor saw. She looked up at me and then walked away. I watched. “Isn’t that right?”

“Sure.” I nodded and pulled my hand away. “I’ll be right back.” It was getting packed and I barely found her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the nearest room which looked to be like her sisters.

“Dayton what are you doing?”

“What I should’ve done yesterday.” I cupped her face and kissed her. She pulled away, but smiled. “I’m sorry. I was wrong and I don’t want to be with Rachel I never did. You know that. I want to be with you.” She kissed me again and I sat on the bed. She straddled me. As I gripped onto her hips she grinded on me slowly. “God you’re a naughty virgin aren’t you.” She giggled.

“Well I do day dream a lot.” I smirked and kissed all over her neck.

“What do you think about?”

“What you would do to me.” I groaned. “Sometimes if I’m alone, I…” We both stopped and looked at the door that was opened. She jumped off of me and walked over to Rachel. “Rachel, I’m so sorry.”

“How could you?” I ran my hands through my hair.

“Rachel we need to talk.”

“I think so too.”

“Not about this. I never meant to ask you out on a date. I had no intentions of dating you.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me that.”

“I didn’t want to hurt you.”

“You’ve hurt me more now.” She stormed off and slammed the door behind her. I shut my eyes and felt my shirt drifting up. I looked down to see Taylor.

“You were saying?”

“Sometimes when no one’s home I pretend you’re here.”

“And what do I do?”