Info and Register.

This account is about Yaoi and Yuri. We write yaoi and yuri only! There will be 10 official members.

If you want to become a plain member just say so in the comments below.

5 spots have been taken, making 5 available!

If you decide to join, write your username, your level of writing, what you write(yaoi, yuri or both), and what pairing!

Info on levels;

Genin- Beginner in writing, good and bad grammar.

Chunin- Immediate, good grammar.

Jounin- almost expert, very good grammar.

Elite jounin- Expert, Wonderful grammar.

Available positions.

Team 7- 3 spots available. ( any level writer)

Team 10- 2 spots available. (any level writer)

You will also over go an interview.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

To the people who will not be/ or want to be official members

We also will hold weekyly challenge's there will be Yaoi week, Yuri week, and YY week(yaoi and yuri). We will also hold competitions! Where you register your book and people vote on them!

Concerning the challenges-We will be giving you a specific paragraph or line which you will write about the tag us.

NarutoYY

And we will read it and add it to our reading list.

=========

We hope you join and co-operate this account is for people who love Yaoi and Yuri, all people who also follow us are members!

AnimeUzumaki7 BellaWrites10 KakaBaka7