3

Nastu p.o.v

Everyone nows that me and Lucy are the closest as friends. Heck, I practically live with her! Well...not really, I do slip in to sleep in her house.

Its warmer than my house. I think I am, no I am in love with Lucy. When she smiles, I see flowers surrounding her, but when other girls smile, I see nothing.

Her eyes light up when drinking her milkshake she loves made by Mira, when her eyes grow mischievous when talking with Levy about books.

Lucy lights up the world that Igneel took away from me. Its more fun with her when we are doing nothing.

Laughing, smiling, talking, even fighting over stupid stuff is more fun when with her.

But....lately I've been seeing the distance between us grow. And I'm scared of that. I want you, I don't you to leave me, not after I lost Igneel, my father.

After losing Lissanna I knew I was stupid for falling in love. Seeing her die broke my heart. Like losing a sister you loved. We nearly lost Ezra when we fought Jellal.

I don't want to fall in love in vain. So even if this sounds stupid, I'll act dense and dumb just to deny these feelings that are growing inside in me.

But I already told Juvia my feelings for Lucy. Will she tell her? If she does, will she hate me?! Being hated by her sounds unbearable.

Well, I was hoping to ask Gildarts this question once he comes back, but....he's a big pervert.

"...stu?.........Nastu!" I was brought back into reality with Lucy shouted my name. "What's wrong Nastu?" He said as she touched my for head.

With her chest nearly touching my face, I grew red. "Are you sick?" She said sitting down besides me worriedly shuffling her legs to get comfortable.

'B-b-blue dots!!!!!!!!!!!!' I grew redder, with blood coming from my nose any second. "I-im fine!" I yelled jumping from my seat.

"Are you sure?" She said standing as well having happy in her arms.

"Haa~ don't you know Lucy? Nastu's forehead is always hot. He's a fire dragon! Aye!" Happy said shaking his head sighing.

"Oh yeah, I feel dumb for trying" she said sighing in relief. "Hey Lucy, happy, Flame freak" I know that voice from anywhere.

"Hey, Ice freak" I said with a lousy voice returning the insult. Lately, I have been seeing Gray and Lucy together more than usual.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Gray and all, I see him as a brotherly rival, and I thought he was into Juvia. I mean, I thought he was in love with Juvia.

But lately I've been seeing them together smiling, talking, and laughing more than friends should do. It makes me feel jelly inside.

But, when I look at Juvia, I see her eyes and face expression don't match. It makes me sad that she is trying so hard, but I'm just running away.

Thank you for reading this book!
Please like and comment!
Enjoy the next chapter!
Also, sorry for the short chapters ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌