chapter 8, jump scare

When I wake instead of being on to of Tom I was next to him, curled into his side. The wait of my bladder is suffocating so i wiggle out of Toms grip. I make my foot steps light so I don't see Tom up. Going down the hall I hear a strange noise, like footsteps I brush it off becouse I know Tom is asleep. I round the corner and bumb into somthing, well someone. His arms wrap around me to catch me from falling. I scream and push away from the intruder. "Alice!" I hear Tom y'all and start to run. The arms let me go and I fall to the ground my arms making it so I don't land on my butt. I look up and see Tom and Chris. "Alice I didn't mean to scare you I needed to go to the bathroom and you bumped into me I tried to catch you but you pushed me away." Oh it was Chris that I bumped into. "I forgot you were here." Tom lifts me and I feel a like my butts wet. I start to cry. Tom catches on. "Chris will you go to the room." He nods and quickly leaves. "Get in the shower." I nod and strip myself stepping in. Tom came back with some clothes. I close my eyes. Oh my gosh I just peed myself. I jump slightly when arms wrap around me. "Hey it's all right." We clean up then get out. Tom wipes me down with a towl stoping to kiss my stumic. The edge to pee again suddenly comes and I sigh. "Tom I have to pee" he looks up as I move past him. I feel so emotianal lately. Stupid pregnancy symptoms. "Don't forget I have an appointment today." "I know love go get ready. " ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The baby is the size of a Lego man how cute." I say while looking at the picture the doctor gave me. Tom smiles and places a hand on my thigh. "We did that." I smile up at him. Every thing about the baby is fine. And we got to hear it's little heart beat today. We were told it had started to grow small facial features. I tear up a little. "Darling are you alright?" Tom says and I just nod. His phone starts ringing and he sighs edit answering it. "Hello?... sis......I'm ya I don't mind I'm sure she wont.....is she alright...ok we will be thair as soon as posible... love you too bye." He says his phone down. "I hope you don't mind but my nieces and nephue are going to stay the night a few nights thair grandmother on their dad's side is sick." I nod. "Yes that fine. Oh this is my first time meeting them I hope that like me." "They will love you." I smile. "How old are they?" He thought for a second. "Ally is 11, Michael is 6, and Kalie is 1." "Aww." Tom drives us to what I guess is his sister's.