II.

Penelope Rose
I was once again on my way to my therapy session. My session was at 9 o'clock, and I wasn't too far away. The sky was beautiful. It was peachy pink and the sun was shining. It was a beautiful day. I looked at my sandals as I walked along the sidewalk. I made my way to the building and looked at the clock as I met Melanie. She was so beautiful. She smilied at me before saying, "Miss Knowles, Goodmorning!"
I waved my hand at her before she paged my therapist I believed. "Go ahead and go in, he's waiting for you." She said smiling at me. I walked to the door of the office and stood there. I felt as if I was going to have an anxiety attack. I took a deep breathe, and made my way in. I closed the door behind me and walked further into the office. I seen my therapist sitting at his desk sipping at his coffee.

"Good Morning Miss." He said before getting up out of his seat standing up. I looked at my feet and waved my hand. He smiled at me as I looked up and him quickly looking away. "So Miss..." He said not saying my name. I sighed and bit my tounge. I wasn't saying a damn thing to this guy. I bounced my leg over and and over just looking at the clock every now and then. I paused and quickly grabbed onto the chair. I closed my eyes and got that feeling like I was falling back trying to catch myself. I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. I was. I couldn't do anything. The guy quickly noticed something was off with me. He got up and walked over to me. "Hey. Miss Penelope. Are you alright?" He asked holding the sides of my arms. I looked at him and could feel myself about to cry. Shit. I felt my anxiety slowly go away and I quickly got up from August's grip and ran out of the office. My heart was pumping out my chest. I was so afraid, so upset, so saddened.

August
I was in pure shock. I had no idea what I needed to do. She left so quickly. I wanted to run after her. I wanted to see what was behind that beautiful face she had. I grabbed her papers from my business suitcase and opened them up. I just kept rereading it over and over. I was going to find out about her. I had an hour left of spare time. I gathered my keys and told Melanie I would be back. I hoped in my range and started up the ignition. I drove on the highways just up and down until I figured I should get back to my office. I backed my car in and started to pull out. Until I noticed that black curly hair. Miss Rose, she had walked into an apartment and closed the door behind her. She had to live there. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it didn't matter. I wanted to go speak with her, but I noticed a man. Did she walk here everyday ? I had been drive for atleast 30 minutes, it had to take her about an hour to get her walking. I sped off and made my way back to the office. I'm going to figure her out.

Penelope Rose
I dried my tears and sat on my bed with my hand resting on my knees. I hate that he had to see me that way. I never cry, well I try not to. I ran my fingers through my hair and pulled out a tangle. I couldn't help but think about they way he touched me, and the way he looked at me. He was so calm and I was so in panic. I sighed and laid over the bed. I needed a nap. A good one.

7:00 AM
I opened my eyes looking around. I couldn't believe I slept all night. I sat up into bed, stretching my arms out and looking over to the other side of the bed. Xavier was laying into bed in nothing but his boxers. I slowly got up, tip toeing to X's boxer drawer. I watched him toss and turn in bed. I searched for the white. I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked inside his sock drawer and seen a small bag sitting inside his sock. My lips became moist. I twitched and twisted my nose up. I looked over at X seeing him asleep. I walked in the bathroom closing the door. I opened the small bag and laid the line along the counter. I sniffed it up one nostril and then did the other. My body was making waves. I kept twitching my nose. It felt so amazing. I leaned my head down to sniff anything leftover, until I felt a tug on my hair. I looked up seeing X standing right behind me. Boy, you could tell he was pissed. Everything happened so fast.

My face was being smashed on the sink tops. "What I told you bout going through my stuff!" He yelled at me hitting my face over and over. I couldn't even yell for him stop. "X. Please." I cried out. He pulled at my hair before slanging me against the wall. "Stay out my crap !" He yelled before shutting the door.

I held my head as I tried to gain composure. I grabbed onto the sink and pulled myself up. I picked my head up and looked into the mirror. My hair was all over the place, my nose was dripping blood, my face looked a little swollen on my check, and my eye was purple. I added pressure to my nose to stop the bleeding, and I grabbed my makeup box. I rarely wore it, but X brought it for me because he would beat me up so bad sometimes I would need it, and he hated my appearance. I dabbed the dark shade over the purple on my eye and tried to cover it up the best way I could. I was afraid. I don't wanna go back. I grabbed my shoes and quietly left the apartment. Now to this stupid session.

It took me about an hour to get there, but I would walk miles if I could get away from Xavier. I was a few minutes late, but it was okay. I walked inside seeing Melanie on the phone with a client I'm guessing. She nodded telling me to go ahead and go in. I knocked on the door before walking inside. I tucked my hair behind my ear as I took a seat. I didn't look up at him once. He gave me all his attention and we sat in silence for a few minutes. Before he could say anything, I felt my eyes watering up. I bust out in tears. I couldn't stop. I just was so stressed and broken. I hid my face by putting my hands over my eyes. I could feel him move from his seat and walk over to me. He rested his left hand on my shoulder and rubbed my back with his left. I sniffed and tried to dry up my tears the best way I could. I still wasn't looking up at him. He crouched down and tried to look at my face the best way he could. He told me he was going to touch me. He slowly grabbed my wrist and put them down to my knees. "We're making progress." He said looking at me. He gave me a small smile and I slowly returned it. This was the first time he's ever seen me. He grabbed a few tissues giving them to me. I wiped my eyes and when I did, I noticed black coloring on it. I also noticed him looking at me in fear.

My eye. "I'm so sorry." I whispered before getting ready to run out. This was the most embarrassing thing ever. He grabbed me by my hand, stoping me from leaving. "Stop running away. Sit." He said leading me back to my seat. He took the seat behind me and looked at me. "Would you like to talk ?" I looked at my feet and wiped my eyes. I guess he took that as a no and he began to speak. "What happened, hm?" He said grabbing my hand. I pulled my hand back not looking at him. "Is someone hitting you ?" He asked me, waiting on an answer. I didn't know what to say. I didn't wanna lie but I didn't wanna tell him the truth. He got a page from Melanie saying his next client is on the way. I quickly got up and dried my eyes. "You can talk to me." He said. I felt he genuinely meant it from the heart, but I was unsure. I couldn't trust him, or anyone.

August
I watched her leave my office in her terrible condition. I'm proud that she has opened up just a little and made progress, but I want to know more. I know she's being abused. I just can feel it, she couldn't even let me look at him. I wanted to know more about her, I'm eager to figure out. I want to help her. I heard a knock on my door and seen Melanie walk in to bring me my next client. "Good Morning Mr. Jones."

Once I finished my session, I grabbed my keys along with my files. I told Melanie I would be back and began to drive off. I was stepping way out of line. It was just something about her. I wanted to help her. I usually wasn't this way.

Penelope Rose
I made my way to my apartment. My dang head was killing me. All that crying. I heard grunts and small moans coming from the bedroom. I know damn well this nigga was not cheating on me in our bed. I slowly put my hand in the knob and took in a deep breathe. This ass. I was pissed. X had an girl on top of him all over him. I stomped to her and grabbed her by her stiff weave and pulled her off of the bed before beating her face in. "Quit pulling my hair." She screamed hitting my wrist. I then felt X big arms wrap around me and pull me away. He was hitting me over and over once again. The female, or should I say hoe began to kick me over and over. I heard beating on the door, but X and that hoe were beating me. I The heard the door being busted down, it couldn't have been X and that hoe. My head was spinning so fast. I was seeing double. I then noticed that guy, from the office. He began to throw punches and swing from left to right. I was slipping. I was loosing conscience and I watched everything until I saw black.

••••
How was it guys 😊
I've been busing with work and school so please excuse me 🙄
Vote💞
Comment 😀