Character Description

Imani

Age: 16| Height: 5'5| Race: Black and Native American

Description: Imani is 16 and a senior at Bison High. She has a tough life with a lot of secrets. What will happen when she finds out the one she loves has been there the whole time will he love her until the end or love her and let her go. Imani is the type of person that is so nice it kills you but at the same time she has a breaking point and if pushed to far she will snap. Imani tells Ashanti everything but something's are just too hard to talk about what happens when she tells her how will Ashanti react???

Tyler

Age: 17| Height: 6'2| Race: Black and Native American

Description: Tyler is Imani's overprotective older brother. He is 17 and a senior at Bison High. Tyler doesn't wish for love he rather just have money but what will happen when he finds it in the one person he thought it could never be??? Will He Stay or Will He Leave???

Ashanti

Age: 17| Height: 5'7| Race: Black and Hispanic

Description: Ashanti is like Imani's sister and has been knowing her since she was in the third grade. She is 17 and is a senior at Bison High. Ashanti is very out spoken and don't take shit from nobody. She can be very nice but she takes no disrespect and will beat your ass in a heartbeat. Ashanti has only been in two serious relationships and they both ended in her getting hurt mentally, emotionally, and even physically. Everybody has secrets how will Imani react to finding out Ashanti's???

Trayvon

Age: 17| Height: 6'1| Race: Black and Hispanic

Description: Trayvon is Tyler's Brother Basically. Trayvon is 17 and is a senior at Bison High. Trayvon doesn't really have a filter. He says what he wants all the time and can be extremely honest. Trayvon is a drug dealer and his Uncle is the drug lord/King Pin of Atlanta. His Uncle is 54 so he lets Trayvon handle everything because he is too old to be ripping and running in and out the streets. But don't let that fool you do him and his wrong and he won't hesitate to 'bust a cap in your ass' as he would put it. Trayvon has never been a relationship type of person what happens when he gets in a relationship but with the wrong person will the right person still be waiting on him???