First Day Back (Chapter1)

Imani Pov

Hey😊 I'm Imani and I'm 5'5 short Ik but idgaf. I have what most people would call a sad upcoming... My dad left my mom and us when I was four and my brother was five then our mom started doing drugs like heroine, crack, and crystal meth then she started prostituting slowly after. So me and my brother went to live with our grandmother(Moms mom) when I was 10 because our mom started beating me and when I told Tyler he told our grandmother and she took us in and we haven't seen our mom since. We were fine for the most part living with my grandmother only problem was that she lost her job when I was 13 so there was a lot of nights when me and Tyler went to bed hungry or starving so Tyler started selling later on that year when he was fourteen with his best friend Trayvon so that my grandmother and us wouldn't have to struggle and so that he could help pay the bills and put food on the table. At first I was against Tyler being out in the streets because I knew what could happen to him but when he talk to me and explained why he had to do it I had no other option but to go with it because his mind was already made up. My grandmother knew Tyler was going to be in the streets and really didn't want him selling but she knows the streets and she knew that know matter how much she tried to change his mind that it was already made. So from there everything's been fine we moved from the house we was in to a bigger one since Tyler had the money and I started working even though Tyler was against it at first but I'm just not a person who likes to depend on one person for everything never have never will be. Now Tyler and Trayvon are at the top with Trayvons Uncle the Drug lord of Atlanta. That's all you need to know about me for now.

*Door Bust Open*

Ashanti: Imani Wake The Hell Up... Oh Good Your Up

Imani: Learn How To Knock Before Entering Please I Could've Been Doing Anything

Ashanti: Like What

Imani: You Know What Nvm

Ashanti: Exactly. You Know Your
Ass Wasn't Doing Nothing But Getting Ready

Imani: What If I Was Naked Getting Ready To Put Clothes On???

Ashanti: Then You Just Would've Been Naked😂

Imani: Anyways... How Do I Look???

Ashanti: You Look Cute Boo. All The Niggas Finna Be Looking At That Ass 😂

Imani: Girllll Stop. No They Are Not. Nobody Be Paying Any Attention To Me.

Ashanti: Lie Again. You Know Damn Well Everybody And There Mama Wants Some Of That Ass.

Imani: You So Stupid 😂. Come On Lets Go. We Are Not Finna Be Late On The First Day.

Ashanti: Ard Lets Go.

Tyler Left Early So That He Could Stop By The Trap And Make It To School On Time. So I Just Grabbed My Purse And We Headed Down Stairs To Grab The Keys To My All White 2016 BMW M4 that I Got Last Year For My Birthday.

 So I Just Grabbed My Purse And We Headed Down Stairs To Grab The Keys To My All White 2016 BMW M4 that I Got Last Year For My Birthday

I Made Sure Everything Was Turned Off Before We Left, Set The Alarm And Locked The Door Behind Us. We Got In The Car And I Plugged My Phone Into The Aux And Pulled Off. My Phone Started To Play Remember By Jhene Aiko And Ashanti and I Started Singing ...

This is the saddest story I have ever heard
Call early in the morning when I got the word
She says that it's his son, he says not at all
Please miss me with the excuses
I am not involved, no not at all

[Chorus:]
Calm down, you know my heart (you know my heart)
Can't take anymore, damn
Said this before (said this before), yeah
Do you remember, do you remember you?
Do you remember, do you remember who you were?
Do you remember who you were?
Do you remember, do you remember who?
Do you remember, do you remember who you were to me?
Cause I do

Tell all the homies that your the one to blame
And when you speak my name
I'd like you to explain the lies you told me
That's why I walked away
I never did complain, you never heard me say
"You's a suck ass, busta ass"
If they ask tell them that, I ain't mad
I'm just sad it never worked out
Now you coming back, second chance fuck all that
You gave her what we had
And yet still there's no love loss here

[Chorus]

Do you remember, do you remember who
Do you remember, do you remember who you were?
Do you remember, do you remember who you were to me?
Cause I do

By The Time The Song Went Off We Was Pulling Into The School Parking Lot Since The School Was Only 20 Minutes Away. That May Seem Like A Long Time But Being In The Car With Ashanti And It Only Felt Like 5 😂.
We Hoped Out The Car And Headed To The Auditorium Where The Principle Was About To Start Talking To The Seniors. Before We Got To The Auditorium We Went To Trayvon Locker To Meet Up With Him And Tyler.

Trayvon: What's Up Mani 😏???

Imani: Hi Trayvon 😂. Good Morning Ty

Ty: Good Morning Big Head. Good Morning Beautiful *He Says To Ashanti*

Ashanti: Tyler Don't Start I've Only Been Standing Here For Two Minutes And Here You Go.

Ty: What You Mean Here I Go I Ain't Even Say Anything Except Good Morning

*Trayvon And I Start Laughing* 😂

Ashanti Glares At Me And Says " Whatever You Say Tyler And Good Morning To You Too"

Ty: Thank You 😊 Now Was That So Hard

Ashanti: Whatever Christopher ( Tyler's Middle Name)

Ty: Man Wassup Witchu Calling Me That All Of A Sudden

Imani:😂😂😂 Nigga She Been Calling You That Since Junior Year When Your Dumb Ass Thought It Was Okay To Yell Her Whole Government Down The Hall Way Because She Was Ignoring Your Dumb Ass

Ty: Man You Know What Come On Before We Miss The Senior Lecture And Principle Lexington Start Purping

Trayvon: Ard. Let Go

They Made It To The Auditorium On Time And Took Their Seats While The Principle Talked About The Average Senior Things.... Being Role Models, Signing Up For Extra Curricular Activities, Keeping The Drugs And Sexual Display Off Campus ( Which No One Will Probably Do *Smh*), And Lastly Making Sure We Got Everything Together For College. Then Everyone Started Heading To Class And I Told Shanti(Ashanti) And Them I Would See Them Second Period Since We All Take That Class Together And I Take AP Calculus.

Ashanti+The Guys: Ard See You

*Ring Ring Ring
The Bell Ring Signaling Everyone They Had 3 Minutes To Get To First Period.

How Was The First Chapter Let Me Know I Need You Guys To Suggest This Book To Others And At Least Get Me To 15 Votes And 5 Comments Before The Next Chapter
-yourstruly precious