Chapter 8

Emma POV

"Killian's awake." Liam said. When I heard Liam say those words everything froze. 'Killian's awake.'  those two little words gave me life. Those words echoed through my ears over and over again. For a second everything around me was in slow motion.

I dropped the phone and ran to the car without telling Ruby or Regina. I can hear footsteps behind me. "Emma, where are you going?! What did Liam say?" Ruby yelled running after me. Right as I was getting into the car someone pulled me back.

"Emma stop. What is going on, what did Liam say?" Ruby said. I looked at her then Regina. "Killian's awake. Now we have to get to the hospital, now." I yelled and got in the car. "No way are you driving." Regina said pulling out of the car. "What the hell!" I yelled. "Emma no. You are emotional and way to..... jumpy. Who knows what would happen to us if you're behind the wheel." Regina said. I puffed, "Fine, you drive." I said handing her the keys.

"Drive faster!" I yelled. "Emma stop yelling at me when I'm driving. If I drive faster we're going to get pulled over and if we get pulled over its going to take us longer to get there." Regina said. Ruby gently placed her hand on my shoulder. "We are almost there, okay?" I started to calm down a little.

After what felt like twenty years we finally arrived at the hospital. "Emma I'm going to drop you off by the door so I can find a parking spot. Ruby go with her." Regina said. "Okay." Ruby said.

We got out the car and ran inside. We ran to the front desk. "Hi my name is Emma Swan, I'm looking for a patient." I said. "What's the patients name?" The lady asked. "Killian Jones." I said. "I cant find any Killian Jones." The lady said. I stared at her with confusion and anger. "What the hell do you mean you cant find him! Killian Jones! He has been a patient here for two months, he was in a coma! I was told he woke up today!" I yelled.

"Emma." I heard Liam yelled. I turned around and ran to him. "Where is he? Did you see him" I asked. "No, they wont let me see him right now because they're doing some test." He said. "Test? What kind of test is he okay?" I said. "Yeah he's okay. They're doing test to see if everything is okay and working properly." Liam said. I calmed down a bit.

"Oh okay. When can we go see him?" I asked. "I don't know yet, but we can wait in the waiting room until they are done." He said. I nodded and smiled, then started to cry. He wrapped his arms around me. "Its going to be okay. He's awake, and he's going to be okay." Liam said.

I can tell he was trying to hold his tears back. I pulled back. "Liam, its ok to cry." I said. He smiled and nodded. A tear ran down his face, and he quickly wiped it away.

"Found him!" The lady behind the counter said. She looked at me, "I found Killian Jones." She said. "Its a little late for that." I said. "Come on, lets go in the waiting room." Liam said. I nodded and we walked to the waiting room.

We waited in the waiting room. I couldn't sit down, I paced back and forth. "Emma come sit down." Ruby said. "I cant." I said. "Ugh, what the hell is taking so long." I said.

Ten minutes later the doctor finally came. "Family of Killian Jones." The lady said. We quickly ran to her.

"What's going on, can we see him." I said. "He okay, everything went smoothly." He said. I let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. Can we see him now." I asked. "Yes but only one at a time." The lady said. I looked at Liam. "You should go." I said. "No Emma, you should. You have been more anxious about this than I have, which is weird because I'm his brother and you're his.... I don't know what you are to him but I can tell you care for him and he cares for you, you should go first. I'll wait." Liam said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you. I'll make it fast." I said. "No Emma, take your time." Liam said. The lady took me to his room. We were in front of his room. She turned to me and smiled. I smiled back and she walked away. I took a deep breath and walked in. He was facing down so he couldn't see me.

"Killian." I said.

He looked up and smiled ear to ear. "Swan."

I know you probably hate me for the cliff hangers, sorry not sorry. I will update ASAP!

I hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think! Love ya, and thank you all for reading.