Untitled Part

It was your fifth year at Hogwarts, you and Draco had been dating since first year but lately his just been acting like a friend around you before he wouldn't care what people said about you and him since your both in Slytherin house but now his acting like his embarrassed to even be near you so you thought that you should brake up with him before he brakes your heart even more but how could you find the worlds, how can you tell the person that has ever shown you love that its time to part ways just how? I can't do this but if I don't he'll do it.

Every single one of these thoughts just went flying through your head as you was walking through the forest not caring if anything is going to try to attack you, as your (h/l) (h/c) bringing pushed away by the wind from your face, tires already running down your (s/c) soft cheeks wishing that it wouldn't have to be this way.

As you was waking back to the dorm just thinking about his incredible grey eyes, bleach blond hair, and skin but most of all his personality to you he was so caring, so loving, so sweet no matter what anybody else says you once knew the real Draco Malfoy but now his just a stranger to you. You gave the painting your password and in you went just drying the tires from you (e/c) eyes and he was just sitting there on the black leather sofa watching the flames dance .

You took a deep breath then sat beside him, his attention never went you.

Draco's POV~

Pansy has been telling me over the summer holidays that (Y/N) been cheating on me and up until now i didn't believe her until I saw (Y/N) holding some other boys hand when I was getting school supplies. The sofa ducked down a little but I knew it was (Y/N) her sent has always been a drug of mine but I don't know why it still is now.

Your POV~

There was nothing but silence between me and him until these worlds just flow out of my mouth.

"Do you even still love me?" This caught his attention his head snapped to mine in his eyes I could see sadness and pain.

"I could ask the same for you" what the hell is he on about?

"What? Draco of course I do" you said standing up and looking down at him.

"Oh yeah" He said getting up "If you did love me then you wouldn't be cheating on me would you?"

"What are you fucking on about cheating on you?"

"I saw you holding another boys hand" he said face going red with anger.

"What was my cousin genius its his first year here and I said that I'd help him get the stuff he needs" His face just fell he couldn't believe himself he acted distant around her because of some stupid misunderstanding.

"(Y/N)"

"FUCK OFF MALFOY" you shouted in his face and was about to walk off until he grabbed your wrist.

"LET GO OF ME"

"NO (Y/N) please listen to me"

"NO NOW FUCK OFF" He knew that you wouldn't listen so without warning he smashed his lips onto yours.

You tried to push him off but you just melted into the kiss you wouldn't help it his soft lips seemed to cast a spell over you after what seemed like forever he pulled away for air.

"I do love you and I'm so so so sor-" you cut him off by putting your finger up to his lips.

"No talk just kiss"

He happily agreed and pressed his lips back to yours both of you not wanting this to end. You ran your tongue at the bottom of his lips wanting entrance which he more than happily granted both of your tongues fought for dominance which you won.

You stopped needing air and just moved your lips to the sweet pale flesh on his neck making him groan as he grabbed your ass with his hands. He lay you down on the black furry rug that was in font of the fire.

"When did you go wild baby?" He said with his famous smirk running across his face.

You just kissed him wanting, him needing him. You two stopped kissing just to rip each others cloths off he kissed down to your boobs then starting sucking and nibbling on your left bud while his and worked the right then kissed down to your stomach then just moved strait to your inner thighs a massive animal urge just wanted you to take him. He finally reached your womanhood and started to lick it making you gasp, and carried on licking that spot making you moan out loud, then he put his pink wet muscle inside of you making you scream his tongue exploring every inch inside of you while you was grabbing his head pulling his bleach white hair pulling him more into your womanhood making him go deeper until you couldn't hold it anymore and screamed out his name as you came in his mouth, he licked every ounce of your juices.

"You taste so good (Y/N)" he said with a smirk curling on top of you then switched positions and you was on top on him kissing and nibbling around his body then licking the tip on his manhood then trying take all of him in but he's just so big. Hearing him groan and moaning your name just got you more wild so you bobbed your head faster making his moans louder until he came in your mouth. You curled on top of him him he pulled you into another kiss as you lowered yourself on to his manhood making you wince in pain. After a few minutes you started moving up and down his low groans wasn't enough for you so you picked up the pace going faster and faster both of your moans filled the rooms you never wanted this feeling to end until he switched you two around while still inside you pounding into you making you arch your back and your nails to run across his back leaving scratch marks.

He found your g-spot making you scream his name then he just kept on pounding into hitting your g-spot over and over again.

"Draco" is all you kept on screaming.

He stops and pulled out of you making you whine since the feeling of him being inside you he got you on all fours and just started pounding into your womanhood making you scream while he was thrusting he kept on spanking your ass making you scream in pleasure and you wanted more while his other hand reached for your bud and playing with it.

"DRACO....OH FUCK.... YES DRACO" you scream at the top of your lungs not wanting this moment this pleasure to ever end.

"Oh god (Y/N)....your so tight" Draco said his voice at a low husky sexy growl.

A few more thrust and you came all over Draco's manhood his moaning never stopped since he was still going fast and hard inside of you until you pulled him off you and sat him down on the sofa got on top on him and went up and down on his big manhood as much as you could making him grabbing onto your ass tightly as it giggled in his hands.

"(Y/N) IM I-M GONNA" before he was able to finish his sentence you got off him and gave him head as he came in your moth once again. Both of you was a panting mess bear in mind that you was at it for an hour and a half.

He picked you up and sat you on his lap just wanting to hold you close to him.

"I love you Dracy" you said looking deep into his eyes he smile and said back.

"I love you too (Y/N)"

Any requests?!?!?