Chapter 1

Trinity's POV

It all started when I was 5 years old and I lived in Cleveland,Ohio and I went to The Wellington School in Kindergarten and I went upstairs to get my book bag and I heard something and I went back down and my mom was just beat down and she had a black eye and busted lip and a cracked tooth and she was crying so I started crying about it.

Then my mom told me to go get my stuff and I stopped crying and before I left I told my dad "bye we leaving you now" and we left she took me to school then after a while we moved into an apartment and we just stayed there for a while.

Sometimes I would ride the bus to my friends house and my mom would pick me up then other times my dad would pick me up and I would go to his house and play outside with my neighbors and then my mom would pick me up and I would go home and do my homework and it would be like this every other day or if my mom had to work some overtime then I would stay at my dad's.

My dad would sometimes pick me up from my mom's and they would argue about what you might ask I don't know and all I would do was just walk down the stairs and just sit at the bottom and most of the time I would just cry or this grown woman would see me and just ask me what's wrong and other times I see her she will just say"Parent's fighting again" and I will just nod my head yes and she will just sit beside me for company.

My mom says we have to move to South Carolina were my grandmother lives so after I was done with Kindergarten we moved during the summer where the other schools just got out so we stay with my grandma for a little bit and then we started looking for a house which their was a neighborhood across the street and then we found a nice house their.

So we found a nice house and stayed their it was me my grandma and my mom and we were really happy plus we sold my Grandmas house

Kimberley's POV

It's a new time and a new year we are starting all over we have a new life here and we will never look back at the past.

"So today Trinity we are gonna go visit some of our family", "Mommy have I ever met some of my family", "Well at your Great-grandmothers old house were she use to stay you are gonna meet your uncle and we will visit your other cousins", "What about my auntie"? "we will visit her to"

So we finally make it and I'm just thinking how am I gonna tell Trinity not to tell anyone about what happen I will come up with something so we go in and I see my brother and I hug him and I see his son Avery and we just have a long conversation about what happen and I try not to bring to much of it up before a whole argument happens

well I start to drive home and Trinity is sleeping and I think I have to start looking up a school for Trinity because school starts in a month I get a Facebook message from one of my cousins

Brianna Wilson:I know your gonna be looking for a school for little Trinity so I have a school in mind it's called Killian Elementary kindergarten thru 5th grade so just look at it

Me:I really do thank you I really needed that help because I was worried thank you that was the 2nd thing that was on top of my shoulders

**skip the rest of my summer