Chapter 3

Trinity's POV

I start to get ready for the 1st day of school my mom woke me up at 7:15 am. I'm just looking at myself in my mirror like I can do this,I can do this then my mom calls     "Trinity are you ready"? "Yes I'm ready". So before we leave mommy wants to take a picture before we walk out the door.

 So before we leave mommy wants to take a picture before we walk out the door

Then we leave and hop in the car  I'm just breathing very calmly. We just sit in the line then  when it's time for school my mom pulls out and  parks, then we both get out because she wants to walk me into the school we start to  walk in  people are speaking saying "hello how are you"? and smiling at us  then we finally get to my classroom.

I see my teacher  she starts to greet us "Hello Ms.Trinity", "Hi" I say back to her  then I start to walk in, my  mom turns me around,says "Trinity you are okay you are gonna do great okay" I nod my head okay in response then I give her a hug , she says "I love you"  I whisper back "I love u too mommy".

I start to walk in the classroom some of the students know each others  don't, I just look for the desk with my name tag  I finally find it an I see other group its like 4 in each group so another girl comes in she is walking toward my desk, she sits right next to me an I just look at her then I look at her name tag her name was Olivia Whitmore.

A boy starts to walk over to us his name is  Lucas Smith sat across from me then another little girl sat across from Olivia her name was Bailey Williams  we all just sat their in silence, there were still a few students coming in an  stuff then about a few minutes later Ms.Waters started talking 

"Good Morning Class" everyone mumbles "Good Morning" she says "lets try this again","Good Morning Class"! we all say louder "Good Morning"  

Then she starts explaining some of the stuff were gonna learn then everyone in the class is gonna have a number starting tomorrow so then she says we are gonna have an assembly later on she tells us to line up doesn't matter how so we start walking down the hall way she shows us were the playground is where the Art room,Gym room,Music room,Computer room and the Cafeteria is then we get to go outside.

So I just go out just  looking  at the playground this little girl I recognized from my class she says "Hi I'm Aliyah Harvey Whats your name"?,"Hi my name is Trinity Conner" she ask,"Do you wanna play with me"?,"Sure" so then she touches me and yells "TAG"! 

We just start running around the playground just tagging each other until we both get tired and take a break and just sit in the shade and just talk about are parents and stuff I guess  I just made a new friend today then Ms.Waters says it's time to come in I think to myself when is lunch I'm kinda hungry then we finally get to the cafe to eat.

Then we go back to the classroom Ms.Waters wanted us to introduce our self to the whole class so everyone was going then after Aliyah went she pointed to me and said "Tell us about your self" 

So I got up there and started to speak "Hello My name is Trinity Conner I'm 6 year old my birthday is September 17 I like to watch Nick Jr. I like all movies except scary stuff I live with my mom and my grandma I use to live in Ohio but I moved here with my mom a couple weeks ago and that is all about me" 

So when I finished everyone clapped for me like the teacher didn't even have to tell them but when everyone finished and I sat back down they all looked like they wanted to say something but then when the next person went they turned around then the lady on the overcome wanted to say something "Hello Killian staff you may all report to the multi purpose room.