Talk to me (Part 2)

I arrived at my house, crying like a baby. "I need a bath." I whimpered taking off my clothes. I ran the tub pouring my milk and honey bubble soap. Right after I slid in, Shaniece was calling. "Hey biiiih what's going on witcha'?" She sounded through the phone. "Girl I was gon take a bath and go to bed." "Awww. Who did it?" "What you mean?" I asked confused. "Everytime someone upsets you, you go to sleep." "I mean, look at the time." "Its only 8:02." She was right. I don't go to bed this early unless someone pisses me the fuck off. I sighed. "Ight girl you want the tea?" I asked. "Yeah, spill that shit." She said sounding eager." I laughed and shook my head. "Anyways, I ran into Craig." "Foreal??? No shit?" "Tell me you ain't bull shitting me." She said. "I wish." I told her. "Giirl, tell me everything." She said. "Girl his ass had the nerve to sit on my car and talk his shit." "What the fuck he say." She said with anger in her voice, sounding ready to fight. Shaniece wasn't scared of nobody. "He wants me back." I said sounding disgusted. "OH HEELL NAW." She yelled through the phone. "Last time I checked, Craig gave a shit about you and let that thot bitch wrap her lips around his dick." "I know." I said fighting back the tears. "Aww boo, I'm so-" "No it's ok" "Look, I'm gonna call you later ok?" I asked her. " "Ight boo make sure you do love youuu." "Love you too." I laughed and sniffed. I hung up and finished washing up. I was drying off,but was interrupted by the doorbell. " "Ugh what now." I groaned. I tied my cheetah print robe around my waist. As I was jogging down the stairs, the doorbell rung again. "IM COMING DAMN." I yelled in annoyance. I swung the door open, but soon regretted it. "Craig what're you doin here?" "Oh come on baby, I know you missed me." He said licking his lips. "You look and smell good." He said "Thanks." I mumbled. "Mhm." He said. He looked at me like he was expecting something. "What?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Can you return the favor?" "Yknow, tell a brother he don't look too shabby himself. I rolled my eyes. He's so damn conceited. "Craig can you please leave?" "I was gonna go to sleep." I said gesturing towards the stairs."  "Maybe I can join." He said coming closer. "No thanks I'm good." I tried closing the door, he blocked it with his foot. "Ugh Craig go home." "I am home." He said bum rushing me. "No no no no." "You can't stay here." "Why not?" He asked. "Cuz I said so." "Now leave." I said pointing towards the door. He just sat there staring at me.

"Craig stop being so damn stubborn and leave

"Craig stop being so damn stubborn and leave." "No." "Fine." I smiled. He looked at me surprised. "You can stay, unless you wanna police escort." I said grabbing my house phone. "Put it down." He warned. "You have five seconds to leave or I'm calling the police." "One, two, three, fo-" He ran up to me and smacked the phone on the floor. "Now why the fuck would you-" He cut me off kissing me. "Craig stop." I gasped. "I know you want me. I can feel it." He said reaching under my robe. "Nooo. Please stop." I begged. "I won't call the police." "I prom-" "Shhh you talk too much." He found my clit and rubbed it in a circular motion. I tucked my bottom lip in my teeth. He looked up at me. "Go ahead moan baby." "It's ok." I continued to be silent. He noticed, so he sucked on his finger and rubbed me rapidly. "Uhh fuck." I whined moving my hips with his finger. "Shit." He groaned. "That's right baby." " I know you missed this." He grabbed my hips and moved them back and forth on his finger. "Yeah, ride my finger baby." He hissed. "Ooh I'm gonna cum." I whimpered. "Wait baby not yet." He pulled his sweatpants off and pulled me towards the couch. "Ride it baby." I straddled him and lined him up at my entrance. I sucked on his bottom lip as I slid down. "Ooh shiit." We both moaned. I started moving my hips back and forth. "Baby you so deep." "Oh my god." I whimpered in his neck. I looked up at him to see his jaws clenched and eyes closed. "Ssss come on baby ride it." "Oooh...FUCK." He groaned. "You like that?" I asked him innocently. "Yeah I love it." "Come on go faster baby." He said grabbing my hips. We both looked down at him going in and out of me. We looked at each other and smiled. "Wet as hell." He groaned with his eyes behind his head. He lifted his hips while I bounced. "Shit shit shit." I squealed. "Fuuuck." He groaned. "Oh god I'm gonna cum." I gasped bouncing harder. "Me too baby." He groaned. "Oh fuck...shiiit" I squealed as I came. He pulled out and came on the couch. I fell in his chest and snuggled up to him. We both were panting hard. "Tiffany?" "Yes Craig?" "You know I love you right?" "Yeah." "And I'm willing to fix this between us." I want us to be able to have kids together, I wanna see them off to school, I wanna be the man to see you walk down the aisle, I wan-" I cut him off kissing him. "You're gonna be that man too." "I love you." "I love you too."