Chapter 8

Annie's P.O.V.

Caleb told me Brennan, Katie, and Ryan are staying here. I immediately began to fall apart again inside. I didn't want Caleb to worry so I just told him i'm fine.

"Wait Caleb?" I said before he left my room.

"Yes?"

"When are they coming?"

"Tomorrow."

"Oh. Okay thanks bye." I say before he closes my door.

I end up falling asleep on my bed a while later with silent ears slowly coming down face onto my pillow.

---Next Morning---

I need to put myself together before they come. I look in the mirror and see a complete mess. My hair is all tangled and up in a messy bun, my face has tears stained on it with mascara under my eyes so I look like a raccoon.....And my wrists.. I pulled my sleeves up to see dried blood with cuts.

I quickly take a shower ignoring the pain and put on nike pro spanks and a grey sweater. I put my hair into a cuter messy bun and a mascara. I look at myself in the mirror one more time before heading out of the bathroom.

I still look ugly.

I went downstairs to find Caleb and ended up asking mommy.

"He's in the basement I think." She replied.

I went to the basement and sure enough he was there.

"How do I look?" I ask him.

"Perfect." He said getting up and hugging me. He was the best be together anyone could ask for.

"GUYS! THERE HERE!" Mommy shouted.

"I'll get it. You can stay here." Caleb told me.

I could hear the door opening and Katie asking where I was. Next thing I knew Katie was coming down the steps.

"Annie!" She pulled me into a hug.

"Hi." I smiled at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I guess she could tell something was up.

"Brennan didn't tell you?" I said. She looked very confused. Before I could tell her I was interrupted my Brennan and Caleb coming down stairs.

"Guys i'm leaving!" Mommy yelled.

"I..I guess i'll go say bye be right back." I say nervously.

After I hugged mommy bye I went back downstairs to the basement. Before I reached the basement I could hear talking going on In between Caleb and Brennan.

"Why the hell would you do that to my sister!" Caleb yelled at him.

"What do you mean?!" Brennan yelled back.

"You texted her, I don't love you anymore, the hate comments are true, and to not talk to her ever again!" Caleb said listing some stuff Brennan said.

"No I did not! Why would I do that to Annie?!" Brennan yelled back.

Wait what? Brennan didn't say that? But how?

---------------End of Chapter 8--------------

Thanks for reading! Leave suggestions if you like;)

Please no hate!

-XOXO<3