Chapter 1

Carl sit in the bed reading comics. That's all Carl has been doing for the past few days ever sense his eye was shot out by Ron. Rick told him he had to stay and rest for a few more days before he could go outside and do whatever he wanted. "This sucks" Carl whispers under is breath. Carl looks out of the corner of his eye to see Enid standing in the door way with a handful of comic books. "I thought u could use these" Enid says handing them to Carl. "Thanks" Carl says smiling. "How are you feeling" Enid asks as she sits on the end of the bed. Carl look at her "fine i guess" he shrugs. Enid looks down at her dirt cover hands "I was thinking when u feel better, maybe we could go to the wood again, like we use too?" Carl smiles "yeah, I'd like that" Enid smiles back at Carl "I'll see you later" she says as she walks out of the room.

•~A FEW DAYS LATER~•

          Carl gets out of the bed and stretches his arms and legs. He showers and changes into new clothes. Carl walks into the kitchen to see Michonne and Rick at the table talking and laugh. They both turn to see Carl standing in the doorway. "Well I can see you feel better" Michonne says smiling. "Yeah... I'm going out" Carl says as he walks toward the door and leave the house. Carl walk down the porch steps and looks around for Enid. He starts to walk down the street when something covers his eyes. He turns around to see Enid laughing. "Race yeah!" She yells and they both run over to the wall and climb over it. They race each other trough the woods for a while. "Stop" Carl says trying to catch his breath. Enid breathes heavily and lays in the grass. Carl lays next to her looking up at the sky. "I win" she says laughing and turning her head to look at Carl. Carl looks back at her and laughs "Ok fine." Carl hears a walker and helps Enid up off the ground. "Walker!" Carl whispers to Enid. "Follow me" Enid runs and Carl follows. Enid gets inside a hollow tree and tells Carl to get in. Carl squishes into the small hollow tree. They breath heavily and the trees so small that there body's are touching. They stare at each other making eye contact. Carl moves his hand to touch hers but quickly pulls away. Enid leans in and pushes her lips against his.

{Comment if u wanna read chapter 2, I hope u guys liked it:)}