Chapter 2

Enid pulls away and smiles. "He should probably go back now" she says as she slides out of the tree. Carl nods slowly still in shock from what just happened. Then run back to Alexandria and climb over the wall. "Wanna come over" Carl asks. Enid agrees and they walk to Carl's house. They walk up the porch steps and walk inside to see Rick and Michonne talking once again. "Enid's gonna hangout over hear for a bit" Carl says as they agree. Carl and Enid walk up to Carl's bedroom and play card games and read comics together for a little while. After that they lay on the bed side by side staring up at the ceiling. Michonne walks in the room and laughs "what are u guys doing?" They both sit up and look at her "We're bored" Enid says smiling. "Well dinners ready, do u wanna stay and eat with us" Michonne asks. Enid agrees and they all head down to the kitchen and fill there plates with food. They sit down at the table together just like a big family. Enid liked the feeling of eating as a family, she hadn't felt like this ever sense her parents died. After dinner, Carl and Enid help wash the dishes and clean the table. After that they go back up to Carl's bedroom and tell funny stories, they talk and laugh for hours until there is nothing more to talk about. It is silent and they just look at each other. Then Carl breaks the silents by kissing Enid. He pulls away and blushes. Enid smiles and kisses him again, Carl kisses back and then they pull away from each other. Rick comes in the room "Hey Enid, Jessie want u home" Rick says with a smile and then leaves the room. Enid looks at Carl "see yah later Carl" she says as she kisses him one last time then heads for the door. Carl smiles "goodbye Enid." She walks out of the room and back to her house as Carl lays on the bed smiling and stares up at the ceiling.

{Comment for Chapter 3, sorry this one was a little boring but I hope u guys liked it}