Chapter 1: Wait what?

Jimmy's Pov
These past two years have been a string of a lot of pain and drama between Leana and I. Some days I thought we were never going to last but miraculously we've survived all of it.
"Want to do anything?" I ask looking at Leana who's laying under the covers still.
"I'm not feeling good, actually I haven't been feeling good on and off." She says looking up at me.
"Want me to go by Pepto bismo?"I ask her kissing her forehead as it feels cool.
"Yes please and some chocolate." She says closing her eyes as I get up to going downstairs and out to my car.
I drive off to the local pharmacy wondering what's really wrong with Leana. "Is she sick of me? Is there another man she likes?" Ok I'm exaggerating a little but I do worry about her.

I pull into a spot getting walking inside the place and look for the stuff when I stop in front of pregnancy tests.
"Could she be pregnant? I mean that one night after partying at Matt and Val's place we had quite a bit of sex through most of the night....." I grab one to be on the safe side and grab some candy too paying for it all and walk back out of the store with her stuff getting in driving back home.
"Leana I'm back with your stuff." I say as I walk up the stairs into our bedroom and hand her the bag.
She dumps it out and then stares at the pregnancy test. "Why did you get this?" She asks quietly.
"Well I figured out you should take it, maybe your pregnant." I say as she sits up grabbing the box.
"Well I will but I doubt it though." She says walking into the bathroom shutting the door.
"We've tried to get pregnant a few times but the tests always came back negative but what if it's different this time?" I sit on the bed waiting for her to comeback out.

About 10 minutes later she comes back out not saying anything.
"Well?" I ask sounding a little desperate but I honestly don't care right this moment.
"I'm... I'm pregnant." She says showing me the test and in that moment everything has changed.
I smile pulling her into a hug. "Leana lamb I'm so happy, what about you?" I ask looking at her.
"I'm happy but I'm also nervous about this." She says sitting on my lap.
I wrap my arms around her holding her close to my chest. "I'm nervous too but we can do this I believe it. I say let's hold off on telling the guys and girls until we're a little further along." I say kissing her head.
"Well I guess everything will be ok, but I agree on the waiting process though." She says hugging me as we sit in silence thinking of how much our lives are going to change these next 9 months.