Chapter 5: End of morning sickness

Jimmy's Pov
Everyday I'm worried about being a walking time bomb and I know it worries Leana too that I might not be around for the babies...
"Jimmy." Leana says waking me up.
"What's wrong?" I ask sitting up in bed.
"I want to change the boys name if that's ok?" She asks looking at me.
"That's fine sweetie." I say trying to relax.
"His name will be Jacob Owen. While Hailey will stay the same." She says laying her head on my chest.
"Sounds perfect to me." I say smiling and holds her.
"Also the morning sickness part is done." She says looking up at me.
"That's great baby." I say kissing her head.
"Babe what's wrong?" She asks frowning.
"I'm worried because I'm might not be around to see them and I need to be here for my babies." I say sighing.

"Well we can talk to the doctor to see what they can do." She says quietly.
"I will because I don't want you to ever be alone with them. You all mean so much to me." I say kissing her trying to hold back the tears.
She kisses back. "I know, we will get through this because I'm not leaving your side. No matter how difficult it will be." She says stroking my cheek.
"I know, it means a lot to me and I'm grateful to have a wonderful person." I say kissing her and then kiss my babies.
She smiles softly. "You are wonderful Jimmy and I'm lucky to have you and so are the babies because their daddy is in a band." She says laying down.
I turn on some of our music and lay back holding her so they can hear our songs and get used to being around it all the time.