The curse

The curse

The Transform Series

By Georgia Raynes

Introduction

Most people are blind to the minds eye but I am not. I see what you do not see and I become what you do see. My name Is falcon I am to you 1200 years old but to me I am 12 years old.

You may wonder what I am, but I am just a human with a special ability, I can turn into anything I like. But everything comes with a price like my gift. my life force is tied to my best friend Flare and as long as she is alive I am immortal.

The Gods gave me my curse well one very annoying goddess in particular. My mother Nemeria the goddess of gifts and curses also queen of gods. i will hate her for what she has done for the rest of my immortal life.

Not only did Nemeria give me a curse but she gave my friend Flare a curse too. Nemeria turned Flare into a vampire and sealed my soul in flares mind so if she dies I die.

Both Flares and my curses were given at birth and were meant to last till the end of time itself.

The Beginning

"Falcon hurry up or we'll be late"Flare moans

"I'm hurrying,now were are my...ah there they are Coming flare" I reply

Then a powerful yellow sizzling ball of light starts to appear

"Close your eyes flare!" I scream

We both drop to the ground with a hard thud and close our eyes as tight as possible.

Flare closes her eyes just in the nick of time as ear curdling scream fills the room. when the screaming finally stops I open my eyes to see a young lady who looks around the age of 17 wearing red , black and purple clothing and blood red hair with sunset orange and plum coloured streaks in it. Paynera the goddess of pain I think aloud.

Paynera stares into my eyes with her ocean green eyes and pale white skin. Her stare feels like hundreds of tiny needles piercing my skin so I look away there is no way I am going to show pain to paynera.

"What do you want with us" I spit at paynera's face

"Child I have been sent to talk not to torture but I am allowed to cause pain if necessary so don't push your luck"paynera snarls wiping my saliva off her ugly face.

"Let me guess my mother Nemeria sent you here" I growl

"No actually kingulass sent me" paynera replies calmly

"You mean the god of thieves kingulass right" I stammer a little shocked

"Of course you stupid Demi-god who else would kingulass be"paynera replies arrogantly

"Now what do want with us" I ask calmly

"I will tell you soon, now let me finish"paynera replies

I turn myself into a grey wolf and snarl at her "NO!, I will only ask you once, what to want with us!"

Paynera smiled and said "what are you going to do bite me I am the goddess of pain I will feel nothing instead you will feel it all and I will cause your friend here enough pain to make her kill herself".

I change back into a human and shut my mouth paynera may be arrogant but she is still deadly.

"Now where was I, ah I remember I was about tell you why I am here but you kept on rushing me,now I am here to kill flare so you will die is that alright. I'm only joking. kingulass finds you worthy and wishes to see you follow me" paynera smiles triumphantly