Chapter Two

As I walk into school with my friends I see Shane looking very happy so I decide to sneak up behind him and scare him.

"Crap." Shane screams as he turns around.

"Oops did I scare you?" I say laughing.

"Obviously" Shane says as he starts laughing.

"So wanna come over my place tonight?" I ask putting an arm around his shoulder.

"I'd love to" he says laughing.

"Just us or do you want me to invite everyone?" I ask looking at him.

"Invite everyone but I'm coming over two hours earlier." He says seriously.

"Sounds cool" I say grinning like a fool.

I tell everyone to come over to my house this arfternoon and they all say okay.

"So um Emma?" Shane says looking down at the ground.

"What's up?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Shane asks looking at me with hope.

"Oh Shane" I say looking at the ground.

"If you don't want to it's cool"

"I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I say hugging him tightly.

"Okay that's a relief cause I really like you" he says sighing

"Aw Shane I like you too"

I lean in and kiss him again. Forgetting all of our friends were with us.

We pull apart and apologise to everyone laughing and blushing.

"Omg you two are so cute" Zoe says laughing.

"Thanks Zoe" we both say in unison.

"Aw you even speak at the same time!" Zoe says giggling.

All of a sudden the bell rings and we have to go to class.

"What have we got first?" I ask Dan seeing as though he was in my class and I have no idea what we have.

"Maths." Dan says sighing

"Dammit"

In maths only two of my friends were with me and they were Dan and Joe.

We sit together at a small table and we start talking.

The teacher walks in ten minutes late and apologises.

The lesson dragged on but something hit the back of my head. I turn around and see Ryan laughing and whispering to all of his friends.

I don't know what his problem is he has never been rude to me ever. I decide to pick up the note and read it.

Hey Emma how are you? Lol. So Sean thinks you're hot and will said ew no way then Derrick was like eh she's alright and Greg said He agrees with Sean and now they're asking me what I think just so you know when I scream out ew she's so ugly you'll know in talking about you. Okay goodbye. Oh and Sean told me to tell you he loves you. Honestly idk why.

I rolled my eyes and winked at Sean just to annoy him.

"She's really pretty and a nice person!" I heard Ryan yell out.