Chapter 2

I had gotten a text from my boyfriend, as the sound of my phone going of rung in my ears and I stood there thinking the best. He had just gotten home from camp and I was hoping to see a text that said I missed you but instead what I saw was much more horrifying. The words that broke my heart read " hey kaelyn I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I don't want this. This feels weird, I'm going back for my ex." I dropped my phone as tears streamed down my face, I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. That was when it all felt wrong. Suddenly I reached up and grabbed the hairstyling scissors and slid them across my thigh again and again, I finally put them down, looking at what I had done. I thought to myself He hates me. He loves her more. Everything he said was all lies. Everything he did was all acting. He never wanted this. This is all my fault. I hate myself. My family probably hates me too. I finally managed to stop myself from thinking too much as I felt horrible I climbed off the floor of the bathroom and wiped the blood off my thigh and rolled my shorts back down. I walked back down to the kitchen and grabbed a Poptart, but when I had gone back to my room the text I found on my phone had nearly killed me.

Cliffhanger, yes again. So did ya like it? It was kind of a longer chapter, but I enjoyed writing it. Tell me what you think in the commentsssss. Byeeeeeee! :)