Long days~ (pt 1?)

[OOCish warnings? ( ^ω^")]
_______________________
Honoka POV-
"Ahhh finally!! Days over!! So tired~" I  yawned while walking with Kotori and Umi.

"But you were sleeping most of the time!!" Umi growled at me, so then I pouted and ran behind Kotori "Kotori-chaaaan, Umi-chan's being a meany!"

Then Kotori giggled and teased "aaaand what did the big bad monster Umi-chan do?~" now it was Umi's turn to pout as she yelled "K-kotoriii!!"

Then Kotori patted Umi "Sorry~ oh! I have to get home, bye bye!" And with that Kotori took off.

"Well then" and I turned to Umi "let's go home?" "Y-yea" then I noticing that Umi's face was really red.

"Umi-chan?" "H-hm?" Then I pressed my hand to her forehead "your really red, you ok?" And then she backed up and looked away "I-it's nothing.."

"Suspicious.." I mumbled and turned around then half yelled "let's go home now! Race you!" Then I started running.

"W-waaaiiit!! Honokaaaa!!" Then Umi started running after.

~Near Honoka's house~

After I saw my house I stopped running and turned around to see Umi stopping to and she looked a little mad "u-uh..U...Umi-chan?"

Then Umi looked up looking mad, but slightly concerned to "that...that was dangerous!!" "Ehhh!!" Then Umi just shook her head a little "oh well"

"Ehe~.. Anyways let's have a sleepover!!"
"A-ah I can't..I actually have something I should do sooo.."
"O-oh ok..well then..see you later!"

And then Umi smiled and went home. Then I went inside "tadaima~" and then I could hear Yukiho yell "okari!" Then I went to my room and slept.

~~~~~~~~