- y

jungkook pov

i wake up and look out my window.

"its cloudy" i whisper smiling.

i stretch and get out of bed, i walk to my dresser and pick out a pair of black skinny jeans, boxers and a white t-shirt.

i look in the mirror to see my hair all-

i walk to the bathroom and turn on the lights as well as the shower.

once its warm, i put my clean clothes on top of the sink and start to take off my dirty clothes and throw them on the floor.

i get in the shower and let the warm water gently hit my body and close my eyes.

i take a deep breath before i start to wash my body and hair.

i start to rinse my body and hair, watching the soap and shampoo wash off my body and hair on to the showers floor and go down the drain.

"just a little bit longer" i whisper not wanting to leave the shower.

i stand there, letting the warm water gently hit my body.

as the vapor starts to drip down the mirror, i turn the shower off and grab a towel putting it around my waist before i get out of the shower.

i grab another towel to dry my hair, and throwing it on top of the toilet.

i put on my clothes after drying my body, feeling the fabric gently rub against skin.

i grab my dirty clothes and towels,
and put them in a dirty laundry pile.

i go back out to my room and walk to my bed.

i start to make my bed, taking the pillows off and gently spread the sheet so it covers the bed evenly, then i put the comforter on too also spreading it evenly finally i put the pillows back on the bed.

i look out my window again.

"lightning" i softly say as my eyes widen watching the beautiful lightning.