Meeting Chica

It was a normal day at the pizzeria. Freddy and Bonnie where playing with the kids. It was always busy there, but even more so because a rumor had gone around about a new animaltronic. Not only had the kids and adults heard but also the animaltronics. It was most definitely going to be designed by freddy's dad, Fredbear as he made most of them. But what was mostly interesting was that it was girl and there wherent too many besides mangle.But Foxy was curious because he never met any girls beside his sister,mangle. Bonnie walked into pirates cove to wake up foxy as he usually slept all day." C'mon foxy get up!"he said."Why? Not like I'm important to you." Foxy rolled over."What if the new animaltronic is out today" "Then I'd here Ta lassie!" He yelled."But what if-""Fine but ye got Ta not be able to attack me when we play magic" Bonnie always killed foxy when they played the card game magic that they played after dinner."Deal" Bonnie said regretting the deal. Foxy got up and went to see Freddy."My dad is coming out with the new guy,everyone!!!"He said excitedly. Everyone rushed to see.Foxy said"Tis be a lassie,freddy." "Gal then" They both laughed. Fredbear walked out of the parts and service room."Everyone here? Yes? Good,I'd like you all to meet...Chica the Chicken!"Fredbear said in a low but loud voice.Out of the small room walked out a skinny yellow-furred beautiful chicken."H-hi."she said in a smooth, soothing, soft voice. Foxy immediately looked lazily into her sweet purple eyes. He sighed in relief. He never saw something as beautiful as her.'That is the meaning of pretty' he thought. Bonnie nudged him and Bonnie and mangle gave him telling him they knew that he loved her."Single file line so you all can introduce yourselves" Fredbear said. Foxy was last because he wanted to actually see if she would be his friend. He was finally able to meet her and see her up close. He smiled "H-Hi" he said blushing."Hey!"she said also slightly blushing."Ta name be foxy,foxy the pirate at your service lassie!" He smiled. He felt unusually warm inside. She laughed "alright cap'm". Foxy was very happy right now"Oh yeah if ya need me I'm in pirates cove." "Alright,foxy" she smiled. Everybody had to get ready before the placed opened again so chica went to her little room and foxy went to his.

    " You thinking what I'm thinking,bon"Mangle said."Yeah cuz I am too" he replied. "A Date!" They said at the same time."Let's do it"mangle said and she would all have it planned out for tomorrow.