The Toys

They all went inside the strange place."This place is way bigger than ours" Chica said."Yeah" Bonnie replied "But we should stay quiet or we might run into trouble like we just did"."Aye" Foxy said. They snuck around till foxy heard a familiar scraping noise."Guys,that's the same noise mangle makes when the lass is walking around. Then they heard laughter and then they heard a girl say "Its good to have you back mangle" in a voice similar to chicas. They walked to see Freddy,Fredbear, and mangle sitting with a group of girls and a little boy. Everyone was in ah. The girls were really shiny,new, and had a bunch of makeup. Freddy had his eye on the other girl chicken."Foxy!" Mangle shouted out in joy."Who...are these people?!" Foxy was always a little jealous of how everyone didn't have many tear's in them even more so at these one's."Oh well...this my home.Guys come and greet yourselves to my bro,his girlfriend,and his best friend Bonnie!" They all stood up and walked over.

Guys come and greet yourselves to my bro,his girlfriend,and his best friend Bonnie!" They all stood up and walked over

The first was a girl like version of Bonnie."Hello I'm toy Bonnie but most call me tb here" she smiled."Hi I'm chica" chica replied."'Ello lass, Ta name be foxy,foxy the pirate!" He said a little enthusiastically.She giggled. Tb walked over to Bonnie who was a extremely embarrassed."Hi!" Tb said "H-Hey I'm uhhh...I'm b-b-Bonnie" he blushed.Tb blushed a bit too and then touched her nose against his.Bonnie was stunned and stiff as a rock. Foxy couldn't stop laughing.Once Tb  walked off Freddy said "She did not just give you a rabbit kiss" Bonnie ,half-yelling, said "Yeah well she's my gf now loner!" Freddy chuckled.Fredbear didn't. "We have to figure out how to beat springtrap" everyone stopped. Both Tb and Bonnie walked up and said "I know" Bonnie asked "Wait your participating to,babe?" "Yep" she replied. "And here is the plan"

..........................................................................................

Hey Mateys! Thank you all who have followed me and all 80+ plus people who have read this and voted on it! I know some of you like springle (springtrap x mangle) and I do to! So I will add in the story and I know he's the bad guy right now but he'll be good again soon!