TWENTY-SIX

"So that's what happened," I finish, shuddering slightly in my chair suddenly aware of the fact that Skylar could talk to me any second after this bell rings. 

"Oh myyyy gosh! That is so cute! I knew it! I am so gonna be your kid's Godmother. If you don't make me your Godmother I will kill you. You hear me? I'll kill you. But my gosh, this is adorable! Gah! I wish this happened to me!" Lisa giggled earning a glare from our science teacher. Immediately sobering up she sits up in her seat and whispers in my ear,

"But seriously, what are you gonna do when he talks to you?" 

"I'll come clean; cause what's the worst that could happen? Most he could do is avoid me." I answer trying to be happy about the fact that the sticky notes will be ending....but so would Sylar. And the thought of him looking at me with repulsed makes eyes makes me cringe. 

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Just hope he won't....hate you forever." 

"I'm hoping." 

"Girls! Be quiet! I've been hearing you talk about your love interests for the past forty minutes and I suggest you keep your mouth shut unless you want to earn an after-school detention."  Mrs Lee, the science teacher advised, looking at us with a glare.

"Sorry," Lisa apologised looking ashamed. As a grade A student, she rarely got into trouble. When she did anything remotely rebellious she would get caught. 

"Don't worry," I whisper to Lisa. 

Wrong move.

"That's it! I've had enough of your chit-chat, Camry Dalton, since Lisa apologised she won't be having a detention but you will! Go to the office after school and be quiet until the end of the lesson!" Mrs Lee scolded causing snickers to spread throughout the classroom. "And if anyone talks again a detention will be given to them too!" 

Lisa gave me apologetic eyes and focused her attention back to the teacher who was going on about balancing equations. 

After a silent 20 minutes the bell rang, leaving me to stay at school for another two hours. 

Sighing, I gather my books, bid a goodbye to Lisa and make my way to the office. However, since I really needed to relieve my bladder; I quickly ran to the bathroom and the sight in front astounded me. 

Lelani is kissing Seth.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovelies! How has your day/night been!? Hope it was good! GAH ANOTHER 8 WEEKS THEN IM OFF TO MY TRIP TO NEW CALEDONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Dedicated to @Donnaleeminho for the votes and comments! Thanks for being such a supportive fan XD

Hope you liked this chapter, it was a filler up until the last 2 sentences XD

Please comment, vote and follow!

Love,

Pukuls