«12»

A few days later
Sam p.o.v
It's now Saturday and me and Scott are looking at the picture that was found at Eichen House. We haven't stayed over at eachother places yet though. With everything happening how can we. Now I hear my phone ringing. Come on. It's Alice.
"Yes Alice what is it?
"You have to get to the school now!
"Why what's wrong?
"It's Daniel and bring the adrenaline shot quick!
I hang up.
"Something has happend to Daniel we have to go!
"Okay come on"

We run in and I see Alice standing next to Daniel who can't breath. I pass her the shot and she shoves it into Daniel's arm.
"What happend"I ask breathing heavily.
"Stiles came here, he wanted the last kaiken"Alice says showing a black blade.
What the fuck is a kaiken.
"What is all this Alice and for once tell us what is going on cause I'm looking my mind soon!
"You are to young to be drawn into this"
"I was forced to grow up a long time ago I think I can handle it"
"Alice they need to know"Daniel coughs.
I take the picture out giving it to her.
"Is that your mum?
"That is me Samsy 1943"
"How old are you then"Scott asks thinking all this is really weird which it is.
"214 years old"
"Great anything else are you a mermaid too?
"No I am not"
She stares at the box near me.
"Open it"
We are here to know what we are gonna do not open a box. I open it anyways and there lays a broken sceptre.
"Alice I am not hear for some stupid sceptre"
"If you listen Samsy you will know why"Alice says.
She places the towel with the pieces in it on the desk.
"The sceptre was destroyed when it was used against the chisu 1943"
"How can Stiles be possesed by it then"
I notice the worry in Scott's voice when he says Stiles's name. I'm worried about him too he's like a brother to me. I remember that one time when Stiles and I where trying to explain something and we did the exact same movements with our hands.

It was so much fun and I want that back. I want everyone to be safe. I trust them. Allison, Stiles, Isaac, Lydia and Scott of course.
"The storm riped the tomb open and the beast was awaken once again, after 70 years of resting"Alice says worried.
I can't care less this moment. We have been looking for two months what the Oni came from. All this time it was Alice.
"You created it didn't you"I yell!
"I was so angry at everyone for trying to cover it up so I wanted revenge"
I am so furious right now. Scott notices it and grabbs my arm so I won't rip her head of which I want.

How can she think that I wanna help her put that damn sceptre back. I'm gonna need a lot of glue for this.
"Alice don't you get it all I can do is being flexible that's all I can do"
"Don't you know how many chi kinda there are?
"No"
"Being flexible isn't the only thing you can do, you can also use the power of chi to put if together once again making it stronger than ever before"
"How?
"You have to think the sceptre in one piece"
"Why?
"You can trust me"
"I just found out that you're the one creating all this I will never trust you again Alice"
"Do it this time"
I grabb the sides of it and think of it. Why should it work.

I just want to save my friends. Please work. I feel myself getting in some form of trance and the blade starts shaking. It's in one piece what the fuck.
"The right word for this is Coup de foudre which means strike from lighting or love at first sight"Alice smiles.
I touch the end of it and I cut myself.
"They have Stiles we have to go now"Scott says making me scared.
I don't want to loose Stiles. Before I go out I say something.
"Don't except to see my home tonight cause I will be somwhere else"
"Samsy please we didn't mean anything"
"You guys have known me almost six years you should know about my trust problems so you both can go to hell"
I go out seing a worried Scott:
"Don't bother asking me anything I just want to save Stiles okay"
He smiles weakly grabbing my hand.
End of this chapter