Truth or dare one

( p.s I will be doing the first truth or dare myself!)
San's: why are so doing this again
Chara: shut up and do it lazy!
Toriel: let's get started please!
Undyne: ok alphy's truth or dare
Alphy's:... Truth!
Undyne: tell me the truth if you watched that episode of mew mew whatever it's called without me!
Alphy's: umm w.. What gave you that idea😰 ..... OK FINE YES I DID HAPPY!
Frisk: ok blooky truth or dare!
Nabstablook: d.. Dare...
Frisk:I dare you to tell me the truth why your always sad!
Nabstablook: well umm..you see I...umm...it's personal...
Sans: tori truth or dare
Toriel: truth please
Sans: tell me the truth about what you thought of me when I used to talk to you through the door?
Toriel: well I obviously knew you had a sense of humor and I thought your were a bunny scince snowdin is just across the door.
Flowey: you guys are such babies!
Chara dare or die!
Chara: dare me! I'm no chicken
Flowey: I dare you to play spin the bottle with every who played truth or dare but me!
Every one but flowey go silent.

Chara: let's get this over with I will go first I quess!
* Chara spins the bottle and lands on nabstablook*
Mettaton: chara would you smooch a gost?
Frisk: let's find out
*chara leans in to kiss but blooky move out of the way and kissed the wall*
Everyone but chara roar with laughter, after that chara feels embarrassed and goes to hide in the bathroom

Sans: I'll go next!
*sans spins the bottle that points at frisk and silently in the background you hear someone screaming" MY SHIP"*
Mettaton: pretty sure that's the author screaming
Flowey: I was talking to the author she said stay still when you do it!
Author:* grabs camera*
*sans and frisk kiss and the author takes a picture of them then starts Fangirling*
Sans: are we done with this game please say yes!
Author: ok yes you can all leave now
Frisk:FREEDOM!

    (P.s guys dare me to do stuff and help me make my ships rise! And yes I ship frisk and sans don't tell them!)