Blayze

Blayze

Blayze knew that it could be rough. It already was, yet he and Alyx could still push through. What didn't help were their grades, only once did they do well. It was almost as if their brains were in sync. Everything together. That's supposedly where the teasing started. As he waited outside the bathroom for her, Mikey Claw walked by.

"Waiting for your girlfriend, aye? Surprised you still deny it, the whole school knows, mate." Everyone hated that British boy, yet still listened to every word that came out of his little mouth. He brushed back his blonde hair and motioned for his posse to follow. As he peered through the crowd, Blayze could spot a short, blond girl creeping through the crowd, making her way up to Mikey. Seeing what would come out of this, he ran through the crowd and grabbed her.

"Alyx, you know to leave him alone, right? He doesn't bug me."

"Well, he bugs me." She sighed and started to walk away. Blayze gasped as he saw Taylor flirting with Kaleb. The immediate reaction was to walk up to Taylor, grab that stupid red ponytail of her's and scream at her. That's of course what he did.

"TAYLOR GREEN, STOP FLIRTING WITH KALEB THIS INSTANT! How would Jaime feel? He would hate you! You guys are my OTP!" He gave Taylor a glance, and then looked over at Kaleb. "Oh, and you go Kaleb. I'm happy that you're over Hannah. She was a biatch." Everyone stared at Blayze as he walked away and fixed his hair. He stopped by the bathroom to fix his baby blue button-down shirt. While in there, tears were being shed by an unknown mister.

"Hello? Who's there?"

"Go away Blayze. No one likes you."

"Grahm? Did Sara leave you?"

"No. She would never. I love Hannah!"

"NO! You can't date Hannah! Hannah likes Kaleb but Kaleb likes Taylor and Taylor's dating Jaime!"

"Blayze, I don't like Sara."

"Shut up! You two are adorable and everyone knows that!" Grahm then pushed him out of the small bathroom and into the hallways.

"Bye Grahm!"

Hope you enjoyed! Next chapter will be in Alyx's POV
Be sure to comment and vote if you want another chapter!
xxx
Ali