Alyx

Alyx

Alyx swung her bag over her shoulder and smiled at Blayze. He grinned at her and they started down the hallway.

"You sure you aren't dating her, mate?" Mickey jeered at them. Anger bubbled inside her but she calmed when Blayze squeezed her hand. "See?! You're even holding her hand!" He sneered.

Alyx shook Blayze off of her and took a deep breath through her nose.

"Alyx, no." Blayze hissed after the girl as she approached the boy who was teasing them. She reared back, slamming her fist into his nose as a cracking noise sounded. She glared at Mikey for a second as he covered his nose with his hands, wincing in pain. Then, she walked back over to Blayze and they left, walking to Alyx's house."Aly, that was awesome." Blayze grinned.

"I know," Alyx replied, a small smile creeping onto her face as she shouldered her bag.

"Why does everyone think we are dating?" He blurted after after a few moments of silence.

"I don't know. I don't like anyone. I've never liked anyone." Alyx shrugged, leading Blayze up the front walk to her house. The door opened to reveal her mom standing there with a wide smile.

"How was school?" Ms. Valencia asked as the kids stepped through door, dropping their bags on the floor.

"It was okay," Blayze called as the two raced into the kitchen for a snack.

"That's good. Anything interesting happen?" The mother interrogated.

"Not really, we had a pop quiz in math, Aly punched a kid in the nose, we played volleyball in gym." Blayze said as Alyx grabbed a glass of milk and a few Oreos from the cabinet, going into the living room and flopping onto the couch.

"Alyx Talia Valencia! Why did you punch someone?!" Alyx's mom screamed as Alyx turned the TV on, calmly. Alyx shrugged, turning up the volume on the screen. Blayze sat on the couch next to her with a bag of potato chips.

"He was being rude. Bothering us." Alyx muttered, stealing a handful of potato chips from the bag as she passed an Oreo to Blayze.

"That's no excuse!"

"He really was being mean." Blayze chimed in and Alyx grinned at her mom, giving her a look that said "See what I mean?" as she shook her head.

A few hours later, the pair was on the floor doing homework as they blasted music. Alyx was pumping out her math homework as Blayze finished his English paper. Blayze was murmuring the lyrics while Alyx was silent. She set down her pencil, having finished the last problem and got up to get a glass of water. She walked into to the kitchen and opened a cabinet, grabbing a cup. She slammed the door the cabinet and there was the sound of glass shattering. Alyx pulled the cabinet open, carefully, as Blayze entered behind her. A few of the cups were broken, this was not new to the pair. Every once and awhile Alyx would forget her strength and something would end up broken. Everything from an arm to a chair to a pencil. Blayze grabbed a sponge and started to pick up shards of glass with the wet surface as Alyx picked up the big pieces carefully.

"Only four more until you've broken every glass cup in this kitchen, Aly." Blayze joked, trying to lighten the mood. Alyx smiled and let out a small laugh. The pair finished cleaning and went back into the living room, wrapping up the rest of their homework. Blayze shoved his stuff into his backpack.

"Bye Ms. Valencia!" Blayze called up the stairs.

"Bye Blayze!" She yelled back from her art studio.

"See you tomorrow, Aly," Blayze wiggled his eyebrows at the girl. Alyx rolled her eyes and hugged the boy quickly.

"See you."

Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed. Laurel's at camp this week, so I'll be updating.

xxx

Ali