one:message

Earth, I landed on Earth. I would imagine being cast down to hell like Satin, but earth? I was told that earth was a thin lining between Heaven and Hell, and that it was where filthy sinning humans lived. Was I now a filthy human like them because I have sinned?

I felt something fall and plop me on my head. I turned to discover a scroll.

"Oh this must be the rule's I have to follow." I thought to myself.

But when I opened it up, it read.

D'Angelo ,

You have mocked me, and you also have sinned for the first time. I cast you down upon the earth to prove your self to me, that you can become an angel again. But you have to be careful, I have given you a human body to reside in until you complete your task.

I looked down at my hands to find that it was true. I was now human. My caramel skin glistening in the sunlight.

You have to make a women fall in love with you, I can tell your heart aches for it. If you do not complete your task in 10 human years, you will become nothing but a memory to us in the heavens, and to the humans on earth. But like I said, be careful, the demons would do anything to get their hands on you. Remember, I will always love you.

- God

I rolled the scroll back up, tucking it in my robe. I was utterly surprised. I had to make a woman fall in love with me? In a year at that. I wonder how long a human year is? I have no idea how to love a human. I have no idea how to do this. But instead of finding one, I was siting..in a forest...alone.

[[A/N. So I don't know when I'll be updating again, but hopefully it will be this week. Give me feedback so I know what you think about it. ]]