The Prophecy

??? Po/v

I was ready to go. About 5 minutes till the party would be here and we'd head out. I had my moms armor back on with the sword at my side. My leather armor, and the dress were neatly packed in my bag along with dried meat, a jug of water and bread.

~5 min later~

4 horses rode into sight, only 3 of them carrying men. The fourth horse, a white stallion, was mine. His name was Appa. The men were, Stiles Jones, a lightweight thief, Achilles The Jewel, a heavy berserker, named after Achilles Heel, and last but not least the leader of the party, Omega. He was equipped with 2 daggers, double steel swords, a made of refined Malichite ore, and arrows dipped in poison, able to be lit on fire. His armor was lightweight eleven armor that could deflect a crossbow shot. He was atop his brown steed named Alpha. I waved to the group.

"Hiiiiiii" I called as I was waving.

When they rode up they greeted me as usual. "General Autumn we are humbled you chose our team!"

"I was only given that rank because my mom came back from the dragons den." I reminded them "I'd prefer to just be any regular member on your team."

"Yes General!" Stiles and Achilles saluted me in unison.

"Guys I think she meant to just call her Autumn and not make a big deal of her being a general in the kings army." Omega glared at the 2.

"See, Omega gets it." I said.

"Yes I do, and Autumn the oracle in the chapel has requested a visit from you." Omega nodded to me.

I nodded back, mounted my horse and ride to the chapel that was about a mile out of my village. I demounted my horse and walked into the chapel. "Hello?" I called to the empty chapel.

A bright hot light appeared and a woman dressed in just wrappings fell out of it. I jumped back when she had appeared and then realized that she was the oracle.

The girl looked up her eyes covered in a green mist. "General Autumn of the village Andor, I have had a prophecy about your journey."

A/N

This wasn't too long of a chapter, I should write more in each of these. Oh well I'm lazy. Anyways next chapter we'll find out what it is and she'll head out on the journey. Now byyyyye.