Chapter 2.My Destiny

~Time skip to the Apple white story~

The Evil Queen woke up in a bed that was fit for a queen and was circular shape with dark purple sheets and 4 big fluffy pillows. When she had become the Evil Queen her eye color had changed from light purple to dark purple.

Than her majesty changed into her daily clothes fit for an evil queen. Then she went down to breakfast, breakfast for her had become very lonely since her Father had sadly died a few years ago. After her breakfast she stood up and went to her magic mirror and said the words "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" The mirror flashed

" Raven Queen, Apple White is the fairest off them all"It said mocking her. Her expression faded from normal to very angry. Purple smoke appeared from her palms as she said " Oh that little brat, she will not stand in my path any longer" followed by an evil cackle.

Then an apple appeared with a skull face on it, when the smoke disappeared there was an innocent plump red apple left on her palm."Huntsman!" she called. And soon there was an aged man bowing that they all had known as Hunter.

"What can I do for you, My Queen?" he said. " I want you to give this to her" she said giving him the apple and pointing at the image on the mirror of the fairest of them all. "Most definitely, My Queen." He said backing away and out the door.

The Evil Queen had cast a spell upon the Huntsman, while he was looking at the image on the wall, so she could look at his every move from her mirror pad.

~Though the mirror pad

The huntsman journeyed far to the enchanted forest where he would kill the damsel with the apple as the queen had commanded him to do.

He saw the subject of the queens anger in a hut sweeping the floors. He wished his hut was like that, separated from the village,on its own in the forest, but now he had to wonder how to give her the apple.

I thought struck his head, he was going to write her a letter. He wrote in the letter:

Dear girl,
I was walking to the town and passed your little hut and you working in it. I admired your hard work but was to shy to say it so I wrote. I'm giving you this apple for all your hard work, it was grown in my own farm,it looked like you didn't get fresh fruits around here easily but I promised you will "die" when you eat it( just kidding). Hope you enjoy.
Your well wisher

The huntsman left the apple on the porch with the letter than knocked and ran to hide behind a tree so she didn't see him.

He heard a loud thump and saw that she had fallen with the apple on her hand. He quickly hopped out of the hiding spot and went and checked her pulse.

Not breathing he thought. An evil grin spread on his face filling with pride that he completed his given Mission. He heard little footsteps and decided to start the journey back.

~Back in the Evil Queens castle~

The Evil Queen evilly cackled at the sight of the huntsman walking back. " Mwahaha, that huntsman has delivered what I wanted him to deliver,"she spined in her chair towards the mirror with the image still held on it.

"That brat shouldn't have even lived with nerve she's got. One upping the Evil Queen" She said. The huntsman came in. " I have done what you asked, My Queen." he said bowing"May I leave now?" he asked.

"Of course." She said still looking and the mirror and signalling for him to leave. " Oh and don't tell anyone about this" she said as a command. He nodded and backed away. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who is the fairest of them all" she asked hopping for an answer in her favour.

"Raven Queen, you are the fairest of them all." It replied. Everything is in its place the Evil Queen thought. At least for now