Moving in

One week later
---------
Jessica's POV

We were in the airport waiting to board the plane to LAX.

My friends were sad I was leaving and so the past week I have been hanging out with them as much as I can.

Our new house is in a gated community so hey, that's a plus.

I've gotten more excited the closer we are to finally leaving.

We heard our flight being called so we went to board the plane and put our luggage away safely, our cars were being shipped to our house.

I sat in the window seat and looked out to my hometown which I would miss greatly.

While we were in the air, my eyes became heavier and heavier until I had fallen into a peaceful sleep.

(Idk how long it takes from Texas to L.A. So bear with me)

---3 Hours Later---
"Jessica, wake up we are landing" my mom said, shaking me awake.

I groaned and started getting all of the things I brought to my seat like my earphones, a book, etc.

After we had gotten out of the airport, my mom got an uber to take us to the new house.

We pulled up to the house and it was absolutely beautiful. It was a huge 2-story with a balcony above the double doors, on the second story.

"Jessica there is multiple rooms so go pick yours out"

I ran upstairs excitedly and went to the first room to the left, my moms room. I went to the one next to hers. The walls were a light shade of pink, with only a bed and 2 night stands. I went to the room on the right, the one across from the pink one. It had white walls with a huge bed which took up most of the space, and also a tv and dresser. I went to the last room which was down the hall in the center. It had white ceilings, a door to the balcony i had seen, a nice white twin bed with fluffy pillows and night stands on both sides. It also had a desk to the right when you walk in facing the door. The desk was white, which fit into the room perfectly. The bed was to the left, in the middle and the balcony was straight ahead from the door. The closet was to the left also, next to the nightstand. It was a big walk-in closet with lots of storage and shelving.

"I found my room!" I called out to my mom.

This room was absolutely gourgeous, and I was so happy.

---------
Thank you for reading!❤️❤️❤️
Btw: Kian is in the next chapter 😋😏