80000000000000 years later

ok im back

donald trummp thot about wat he should do to save sportacus "hey robie" "wat" robie said "cloes ur eyes" robie cloed his eyes doland trump took 17 one hundred money bills out of his pocket and made handcuffs out of them and tyed them around robys hands "teak that robie" he sayed "now show me where that key is so i can get sprotacus out "ok" robbei said he showed trump where the keys were but they werenet actually his keys they were his sexaphon! donald trup didnt notice so robbie took the time to undo his money cuffs. he ran away from doland and thought "ok i am villan #1 i should know what 2 do" and it hit him. b4 donald could save him he went to sproutacus cage and they switched clothes relay quick and he unclocked sporutcus from his cage and got in. sportacus ran away and then robbie locked himself in. he saw dolnd trump come over and try to unlock his cage with the saxophone and then roby relaized his plan to have donald trup save him instead of sportacus had failed because he locked himslef in the cage!!

dolans trup POV

i look around. this could not have been they key! that foot-licker robbie rotten must have given me this saxophone instead of the key.
"hey donald!" i heard someone call.
could it possibly be?
i look up, and i am greeted with the intense gaze of sportacus. he grabs my arm and says "its okay, babe." he just called be babe!
"robbie had us switch clothes because he thought that you would have forgotten about me if he was dressed as you in the cage. then he forgot he gave you the wrong key," he blushed.
all i wanted to do was put my lips against his and kiss the h*ck out of him. but could my feelings for hip possibly be reciprocated? i have always lied about my views on gay marriage. i have been gay all my life. what will my wife think of me? my children? my future grandchildren? oh Lord, show me what to do!