chapter 3

SASUKE P.O.V.

I do not know you

What the hell is she talking about? I already have enough of her lies and pretentions. This words brings my blood to boil.

"Let me clear this one Karin, stop playing games!", my voice have venom. I want her to know that she is in dangerious level now.

Instead of seeing a smirk and smile to her face I saw tears forming at her green eyes.

Green eyes?

But I shook my head. For five years my wife deceived me. She was taken me by her lies and pretentions. She was really a good actress which can win a trophy. She can always create a new style of herself. Like now what she did to herself.

Her green eyes surely because of contact lenses. Her pink hair is from prestigious salon she always visited. Her soft and flawless skin is from the Spa Center where all my money and credit cards are she is wasting to use to beautify herself.

Wicked witch!

"All of yourself is a lie,Karin. So never tried to deceive me again. I knew better", I smirked at her tearful eyes.

"I am not her",she replied

"Another lie sweetie",

"Its true",

"I never seen any truth with you since the first day we met,my dear wife", I lifted her chin upwards to face me and look straight to her eyes.
"I am your husband,no matter how I want you to buried six feet under the ground I will still force myself to live with you in same house. So recover yourself quickly,I am already getting tired of your serpents tongue".

Pools of tears fall down to her soft cheeks hearing my words. Guilt was over me. But I harden my heart over it. How many times does Karin used her tears to soften me and used me for her malicious things? She was a poisonous vixen. Its really a pathetic thing that she is the mother of my one and only child Sarada. Even I wanted get rid of her,am still thinking my four years old daugther. In her young age,she still need a mother.