chapter 1

(Michelle s pov)

As we said goodbye to our parents Angela and i put our bags into the car and got ready to leave. We were sad that we had to leave our family and friends but on the bright side Lenet and Armani were coming to the program a few days after us. We would start school in September.

(Skip the long car ride to Madison)

We showed up to the house it was big and beautiful and it had a pool and five bed rooms. Since we were here for the program we would be living here with 8 other kids. As long as we go to the college and get the apropriate grades we can stay here and go to school ( all expenses paid).

We stayed in our rooms in pairs, i would get a room with Angela and Lenet and Armani would share a room and the other guys and girls would stay in the other rooms.

Once we spent a few hours fully unpacking, we met downstairs with our IPS (independent program supervisor ). She told us about the expectations and the rules and the most important rule which was not to engage in any drama or relationships which any of your house-mates because they said its was too much paper work to move the participants around. We signed some stuff and went about our buisness. Our curfew was at 11:00pm and someone would be there to check on us to make sure everyone was there.

We got dressed and got our penny boards. I was wearing a galaxy high-waisted skirt with a pink crop top and with galaxy chucks and penny board. Angela was wearing a white high-waisted skirt with daisies and an all white crop top, a daisy flower crown, and all white vans with a black and white penny board.

We explored the city and went out to eat. I couldn't wait until Lenet and Armani come out here it just doesnt feel the same without them. We paid our bill and went back to the house.

We walked into the house and my jaw dropped...........................