Chapter 5

FLASH BACK FLASH BACK

" Guys stoop!" I say barely able to because I was laughing so hard. I was sitting in a big circle at my friend Katie's house with a bunch of other friends. And Logan. I have only met him two weeks before but the moment I saw him I fell head over heels. I was enjoying getting to know him.

Before my friend Katie could reply with another cheesy joke, luna walks there the door. I star at her. She walks straight to Logan and sits on his lap. I try not to look up set. Could they not?

There not evening dating! Why!! I can feel my face getting hot. It was stupid to get upset over something like this. Why should I care? It only took seconds later for me not to be able to stand it.

I get up at walk out of the room. Luna is terrible. She thinks she can just walk right into the room flip her blonde hair and get whoever she wants! Well she can't. Everyone let's her have what she wants but I'm not going down without a fight. I already knew she didn't like me. I had about 5 million different people tell me that.

katie follows me.

" You okay?"

"Yeah fine!" I say trying to act not upset.

Being the younger one of the group everyone makes sure I'm okay every second. I'm only younger by two years

but no one cares. I'm still a baby girl. I walk back into the room, Luna was already sitting in my chair. Not want to make a big deal I sit on the ground next to my friend Sarah.

My eyes wonder over to Logan. He ran his fingers though his pitch black hair.

A few hours a later everyone was tired and leaving. I start to help Katie clean up. I pick up some random cups. My heads looking down. I felt like I had to a chance to really get to talk to hi- My thoughts were interpreted when I bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry. I wasn't paying" I don't even finish my sentence, I realized I bumped into Logan.

"No worries. Your Olivia right?" He said putting his hand on my arm. I nod.

" Well it was nice seeing you. I hope to see you again." He said while slowly walking away. It took everything in my not to just jump into his arms and kiss him.