Jayden Rivers

Chapter 1: When We Met

I never thought that a guy like him would like a girl like me. But he did and I guess I was just lucky...or just at the right place at the right time? It was like any other ordinary Monday morning when I saw him. Jayden Rivers.

"Jayden Rivers will be arriving in school today and he is new to the school so I expect that you will all treat him well" ,Miss Smith announced. "You are dismissed"

"Do you think he's going to be hot or not?" My best friend Millie asked grinning secretly

"Not definitely, all the ugly ones go to Rosewood High haha" I replied, laughing.

Before she could even reply the bell rang .

We both walked to our next class and agreed that we would meet after school so we could walk home together. Then we parted to go to our next classes, mine being chemistry and her'a being film studies.

"I'm just gonna go to my locker to get my chemistry book, I left it in there. We'll catch up later yeah?" I shouted.

"Yeah Sadie" she answered.

Trying to be quick I speed walked towards my locker but something hard and tall knocked into me, throwing me onto the ground.

"Woah, i'm sorry it's my fault let me help you" this mysterious guy politely said to me.

"It's fine, really"

"Oh okay, this is starting out to be a really bad day"

"Tell me about it"

"Haha, your funny"

I collected all of my books and placed them neatly in my locker, quietly grabbing my chemistry book. Suddenly he started to walk away so I stopped him and introduced myself.

"Hey wait, I'm Sadie, do you have a name?"

"Yeah" he replied, turning around smirking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, hope it makes you want to read on, i'm going to continue writing chapter 2 now

Comment below on what you want to happen next or what you like about the story.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2:

While I walked to my chemistry class, I was wondering about the guy that I bumped into by my locker. Thoughts rushed through my head like, I've never seen him before and he's pretty hot?

I ignored them and walked into my class, and mr white (my chemistry teacher) pointed out a seat to me, like he does every monday. But then I saw him. The mystery guy from minute ago. That's who I was sitting next to?

"Sadie, you've been assigned to sit next to Jayden Rivers, he is new today and I hope you will help him out if he gets stuck" mr White told me.

"Yes sir" I replied, gulping nervously.

I walked towards my desk and acknowledged him.

"You again, are you stalking me haha" he replied smiling.

"No just a coincidence I guess" I replied

"Haha"

********************************************************************************************