I'm Sorry - |1|

Y/N POV

I wake up and stretch. It was a nice morning. I look over and see my boyfriend missing again. I look back at my engagement ring. We are suppose to get married 2 weeks from now. I need fresh air. I get up and quickly take a shower. Wrapping a nice warm towel around my body when I'm done. Opening the door to the bathroom and I go to my bedroom an get dressed. I put my hair up in a bun and straighten my work clothes. Im wearing a skin tight pencil skirt with a white T-Shirt and a black blouse. I add a little bit of make up an grab my keys. I head to my convertible and hope in. Making a pit stop at a near by cafe like I always do before work. I walk in and the smell of coffee and cinnamon fill my nose.

"Hi Y/N going to work I see. Would you like your usual" the employee at the counter asks.

"Yes, thank you Sarah" I say an give her the proper amount of cash. I go and sit at my usual table. Giggling was making it hard to do my work. I turn my head and saw the back of a head.

Is the Yami hair.

Impossible he's at work right now. I felt a slight kick on my stomach. I smile. I can't wait for this baby to be born. Yami doesn't even know about the baby. I'm planning on telling him tonight. On our anniversary.

"Oh Yami, your so funny" I heard.

Crack

"Thanks Tea, but no one is as funny as you." He replies.

"I never caught your little brothers name" she asks.

"Yugi, Yugi muto" he says.

Crack.

Everytime that guy says something my heart shatters.

"I love you Yami"

"I love you too Tea"

Crack

My hear can't break anymore. I quickly stand up and see who it is. It is my Yami. He looked surprised.

"I always had my suspension about you. Here have this back. Give It to your new girlfriend." I say letting a few tears slip. I give him his engagement ring about it on the table.

"Y/N it not what it looks like" he says.

"Good thing I'm blind then. That's probably how I didn't notice this before." I say and walk up to the front counter.

"Is my coffee done Sarah" I ask.

"Yes it is" she sys an looks up from what's she doing. She looks concerned.

"Are you okay Y/N. Your crying." She says and wipes them.

"Yeah, I know you were my bridesmaid but the wedding is off. I cancelled it and it is never going to happen. Cause I just realized my boyfriend is a fucking cheater." I yell and grab my coffee and leave. I go to work anyway. I'm not going to let a stupid boy get in my way. I go in and sit at my desk, filling out paper work. My boss,Yugi, comes in.

"Y/N I heard about what happened to you this morning" he says.

"I don't want to talk about it" I say in the darkest voice I got.

"If you don't got anywhere to go,you can stay at my house" he says.

I look up at him.

"You would do that for me" I say.

"Yeah, dont want my best assistant going out there and having no where to go" he smiles.

Love is broken

But hope has risen

Faith will guide my way

The question is

Will I find it?