I'm Sorry - |9|

Thankfully, Yugi had a spare room in his house....(as stated previously) and he let that become my room.

The little letter that he gave me when we were younger was in a frame and hung up on the wall beside my bed. I finally put (F/C) sheets and black pillow cases, just to make it more style.

My pants and dresses hung nicely in my closet and the shirts and undergarments and other necessary items (*wink wink nudge nudge*) were folded neatly in my white dresser.

My book shelf held only a few books but I put some plushies on the shelves as well so that it didn't look barren.

I sigh, as all of the work I've been doing kicks in to my muscles and they become quite sore. I lay face first in my bed, taking in the sweet smell of mint.

A knock disrupted my quiet time as I groan and mumbled a little "come in" from my bed. Obviously the person heard me cause the door soon opened.

Me, being the lazy person I am, just laid there...face first in my bed.

I was rolled over and Yugi's face became present as I sat up and looked at him. The recent memory vivid in my mind and my cheeks flush a light pink.

He smiled and handed me a cup of tea, which I happily drank away. The feeling of the war substance slowly going through my body gave me tingles.

I sigh in relief as my nerves calm down and my muscles relax as sleep tried over taking my small form.

Yugi, being observant, took the tea cup from my hand and sat on the bed next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep. The blackness over taking my figure.

Yugi's POV

The feeling of her small lips on mine, made me tingle in excitement. I really liked her. I always have.

I decided it was time to relax and I made a cup of tea for myself.

Would (Y/N) like some tea

I quickly brewed her a cup and took it to her room. I knocked on her door and chuckled as I heard a mumble. I just decided to go in. She was face first into her bed, until I rolled her over. I smiled as I handed her the tea. The lightness of her cheeks making me smile more.

Her form relaxed and sleep was trying to take a hold on her. I grabbed the cup before she dropped it. I set it on the nightstand and sat next to her. She automatically laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

I chuckled as I laid my head on top of her's and grabbed one of her hands and played with the fragile pieces of skin, muscle, and bones. I slowly fell asleep at the pleasant smell of apples and mint.

Why didn't get her when I wanted her?